The Granddaddy of all Go Dawg threads. When will football come back #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpotandStalk

Go Dawgs my wife is a charge nurse in the OR but things might change. People have a hard time using common sense. Fishing or outdoor activities with the ones who you are always around is fine. Problem is idiots want to tie boats up and get drunk or have a cookout with 150 people. I wish the authorities would not give them tickets but rather get their names so they can't be admitted at the hospital for coronavirus. I can't believe how so many people need to be around others so they can look on their phones together.

The redneck yacht club

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs, since TN, AL and Georgia have the stay at home, safe at home orders the interstates sure are less crowded!! Prayers for all who aren't working during this time!!

MudDucker

Staff member
Go DAWGS being ticked at Floriduh trying to block us from fishin'. Just because we have beat their Gaturds so often recently is no reason to discriminate!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Go Dawgs my wife is a charge nurse in the OR but things might change. People have a hard time using common sense. Fishing or outdoor activities with the ones who you are always around is fine. Problem is idiots want to tie boats up and get drunk or have a cookout with 150 people. I wish the authorities would not give them tickets but rather get their names so they can't be admitted at the hospital for coronavirus. I can't believe how so many people need to be around others so they can look on their phones together.
My wife in a Practice Manager for Nephrology and it’s getting worse in Carroll County!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
We got a winning Heisman QB and it’s our time for a Natty, I’ll be rioting in surgical masks, rubber gloves with picket signs spraying Lysol!!

I need y’alls help!!!:mad::mad::mad:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Come on Dawgs!!!! Rise up and get this thread going!!!!!!

brownceluse

Go Dawgs! One thing good from all of this! My kids can’t be out and about so Daddy and Mamma are sure soaking up all this time together!

Status
Not open for further replies.