The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #41 on to the Sugar Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have told yall Dawgs that non Dawg fans dont have a clue about us. We are happy, we dont sit around worried when our last or next NC is. If Kirby wants to go to Alabama good for him. We wont be going with him, and we will still be a good team. I dont think he will go to Alabama, in fact I cant imagine any coach wanting to follow Saban. Butch Jones could turn out as your only option. He would build a Mailbox around Alabama.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs wishing deer season would last just a little bit longer!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs wishing elfii wouldet me on his deer lease!!!!!!

In the daytime...... Spot lighting is hard work.....:biggrin2:

riprap

Go Dawgs! Come on bammers, can do it with us...1,2,3...wait till next year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I have told yall Dawgs that non Dawg fans dont have a clue about us. We are happy, we dont sit around worried when our last or next NC is.

Go Dawgs who don't have a care in the world and are just as happy as a tornado in a trailer park. :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Go DAWGS! A fellow DAWG fan posted this on his FB page. Thank goodness my boy knows better. GO Dawgs!!

It is with great regret i have a confession to make. I havent made it before because the shame and guilt i feel is unbearable. Last night during the championship game one of my children, one of my beloved sons was wearing an Alabama t shirt. As he set there screaming roll tide and cheering for Saban and his boys till l could hardly hold back the tears. I ask prayers for his misguided soul and ask you keep my family in your thought thru this difficult time in our lives.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go DAWGS! A fellow DAWG fan posted this on his FB page. Thank goodness my boy knows better. GO Dawgs!!

It is with great regret i have a confession to make. I havent made it before because the shame and guilt i feel is unbearable. Last night during the championship game one of my children, one of my beloved sons was wearing an Alabama t shirt. As he set there screaming roll tide and cheering for Saban and his boys till l could hardly hold back the tears. I ask prayers for his misguided soul and ask you keep my family in your thought thru this difficult time in our lives.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lord help this wayward son. Let him return home safe with the fatted calf.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs with wayward children, I feel their pain!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO DAWGS poking fun of Bammers and loving every minute of it! :rofl:

GO DAWGS!
BEAT SOMEBODY!

Status
Not open for further replies.