The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #41 on to the Sugar Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think y’all should get this delusional thread to 39 pages, and stop. Just stop, and never experience it again. You should lock it up and look back at it, but that’s it.

I think you should just stay out of here. This is the longest running thread on Gon. You not being a Bama fan long wont understand this so I will dumb it down for you. The Bamers came in one year and opened up a The Granddaddy of all Roll Tides, thread. Brown, was not to happy about that and he started this thread, I was a newbie at that time and they were bragging about how they would beat us to 1000 post, and we had spotted them about 585 post at the time. When It came down to the end Brown, Rio and I, not only caught them, but left them in the dust. It was not a fair contest back then as there was not near as many Bandwagon fans around back then. Bama was well represented by a true Fan called 00Buck. but he did not stand a chance without the Bandwagon fans. He was and is a fine Bamer. The Bandwagoners not so much. There was never another Bama Granddaddy thread, cause they all ran back to their mama's trailers. We, at this point are at 410 thousand plus post, and it is all due to Brown. And it will reach a half a million. Thanks Jeff you a DGD.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Same thing when Bear and others left.....we just going to keep beating dawgs....lol

How did that work for you? Yall went through coaches like I do socks, and 15 coaches later, that included Shulas and the guy that got in a fight in a bar. You guys could not even beat NESWLouisiana Tech. Then you hired a guy that lied in public, about not going to Bama. I am sorry Spotlite, but forgive me because I dont buy into the arrogance in Tuscaloosa. Bamers come into Gon (the capital G stands for Georgia) and did nothing but trash us. They were not classy enough to take their wins and success and be happy, as they should be, Noooo we got to find a Georgia forum and belittle another team, and believe when I say the Bama's are the one that started it. I just cannot understand what kind of people enjoy going into another states forum and belittling the #1 team in that state. Celebrat your greatness with class, and that does not include attacking the fans in their states forum.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Seemed to work fine. How many titles are there?????? And that’s a joke dude.

And you’re forgiven, but I should note......you’re barking up the wrong tree dude..........you need to go find those Tuscaloosa boys.........but let’s clarify a couple things......I’m Georgia born and raised. I live in GEORGIA a 1/4 mile from where I was raised. My wife could and will school you and most dawg fans on GA on any given day of the week.

I will agree with you on “some” arrogant Bama fans..........yea they’re arrogant.......too bad that you can’t be honest with yourself and see the arrogance of “some” dawg fans. You can’t honesty's say it isn’t there.

I have a mother in law that will not even get out of the car in Auburn! I bought her a coke and she poured it out!! That ain’t bull donkey arrogance????? I’ve been asked to remove my Bama shirt at their houses lol. That’s Athens bloodline right there dude and it runs deep in that family, you just THINK you know GA football!

And if you know football, you should know that the GA / AL feud did not just start a year ago on here either. And the trashing is not and never will be one sided with JUST AL trashing GA......that smack comes from both sides.

I don’t wear my sleeves on my shoulders and I can take the bashing.

I have been known to wear a GA visor and a Bama shirt at the same time. I’m just that cool that a pig skin ball doesn’t control my attitude.

I don't mind loosing and taking the GA trash talk as long as they don’t mind getting it back. But it appears that GA fans only want an “allow us to trash AL because we deserve it” thread????

You know what make football season fun in my house? I put $50 on Clemson. I put $150 on GA last year against Al. How much arrogance does it take to prevent someone.....let’s say, like yourself from doing that???? Would you bet on Al??? Didn’t think so. So don’t even attempt to school me on arrogance.

I can yell Go dawgs, Roll Tide, War Eagle, etc., and not bat an eye!!! I’m an SEC fan first over any team!!

That’s about as clear as I can make it. My post are jokingly given in the mutual trash talk, I hope you’re not seriously taking them otherwise??? If so, don’t. Mine are just for kicks and grins with anyone that can take as much as they dish out without getting their feelings hurt. :cheers:

Guess I read your post wrong, and if I did I apologize but I thought you said, WE just gonna keep beating the dogs. I have no problem with you or any other Bama fans, other than their arrogance. But when you say we just gonna keep beating you, how else am I supposed to take it.:cheers:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Guess I read your post wrong, and if I did I apologize but I thought you said, WE just gonna keep beating the dogs. I have no problem with you or any other Bama fans, other than their arrogance. But when you say we just gonna keep beating you, how else am I supposed to take it.:cheers:
Lol no problem!! I understand but no, my post are just for fun only. We can delete these last couple post.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bama and UGA aint never been a mutual admiration group, but up until the last two years we got a long pretty good. Then the Bamers had to start rubbing things in, like they never had a bad streak not long before Saban. I just never understood why Bamers felt it necessary to come over here and try to rub things in Georgia's face. We are Dawgs, we are proud of the Dawgs, we Love our Dawgs, and we dont like people just walking through the door and kicking sand in our face. We did not start this mess, it is 100% on the team to the west. For years I pulled for Bama, to represent the best of the SEC, but that is not enough for them, they have to kick another team around in a forum that is based in the team's state to show how great they are.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Lol no problem!! I understand but no, my post are just for fun only. We can delete these last couple post.

It is all about fun, I think that is why we have sports, and I love the trash talk as much as anyone on here, Spotlite, but some, not saying you, but some take it way beyond that on both sides.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
It is all about fun, I think that is why we have sports, and I love the trash talk as much as anyone on here, Spotlite, but some, not saying you, but some take it way beyond that on both sides.
Yup I know. I love to trash talk but try to stay out of it when I realize it’s serious or going the wrong way. Sometimes I don’t ajways pick up on it going the wrong way. That’s why I wanted to clarify. But no worries...we cool ?

And guess what I get to do this week.......wear GA boxers all week because my team stunk.

But it’s cool. I tell my wife every time I go to bathroom that I’m taking Kirby to the super bowl.....it’s only way he will ever get there lol ?

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

I think you should just stay out of here. This is the longest running thread on Gon. You not being a Bama fan long wont understand this so I will dumb it down for you. The Bamers came in one year and opened up a The Granddaddy of all Roll Tides, thread. Brown, was not to happy about that and he started this thread, I was a newbie at that time and they were bragging about how they would beat us to 1000 post, and we had spotted them about 585 post at the time. When It came down to the end Brown, Rio and I, not only caught them, but left them in the dust. It was not a fair contest back then as there was not near as many Bandwagon fans around back then. Bama was well represented by a true Fan called 00Buck. but he did not stand a chance without the Bandwagon fans. He was and is a fine Bamer. The Bandwagoners not so much. There was never another Bama Granddaddy thread, cause they all ran back to their mama's trailers. We, at this point are at 410 thousand plus post, and it is all due to Brown. And it will reach a half a million. Thanks Jeff you a DGD.

I'll never forget the thread Slayer closed in half a night by himself. ????

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I think y’all should get this delusional thread to 39 pages, and stop. Just stop, and never experience it again. You should lock it up and look back at it, but that’s it.

back up off their chew toy there pal ::ke:

This thread squeaks every time they post...they can't help it.

bulldog-puppy-cute-dog-photography-36__605.jpg

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Charlie keeping things rocking in a Go Dawgs thread!

riprap

Go Dawgs! Brown and I rolled with the tide for a while. I had some pretty supernatural things happen for me in that time. I ordered my kids to share a room so I could prepare my bama room. Replace deer heads with pics of games from Bryant Denny and calls from a washed up nascar announcer. It just didn't seem right so I came back home pretty quick. Go loyal Dawgs!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs keeping the flame alive and burning!!!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bama was well represented by a true Fan called 00Buck. but he did not stand a chance without the Bandwagon fans. He was and is a fine Bamer.

fairhope and Spotlite ain't so bad. Neither is Ripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.