The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #52! Win it all for Charlie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Prayers for you.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs for the Rack man! Home by game time!

KYDawgJr

Go Dawgs. Charlie always wanted this one to keep his friends and coworkers off his case.

Fun fact: my brother and I took Charlie to see his first live UGA football game in the early 2000’s in Lexington. Charlie always loved the dawgs but had never seen them play in person until that day. it was the start of a great tradition. We saw at least two games per year live from that year forward. Even
when the grandkids started coming, we kept up the tradition. His last game in person was the Austin Peay game in Athens in 2018. Went to a Braves game in Atlanta the next day. We all tried to go to the Vandy game to open last season but bought fake tickets. :oops::oops:

brownceluse

Go Dawgs. Charlie always wanted this one to keep his friends and coworkers off his case.

Fun fact: my brother and I took Charlie to see his first live UGA football game in the early 2000’s in Lexington. Charlie always loved the dawgs but had never seen them play in person until that day. it was the start of a great tradition. We saw at least two games per year live from that year forward. Even
when the grandkids started coming, we kept up the tradition. His last game in person was the Austin Peay game in Athens in 2018. Went to a Braves game in Atlanta the next day. We all tried to go to the Vandy game to open last season but bought fake tickets. :oops::oops:
He told that story about buying fake tickets. I wonder if anyone can dig it up. It’s hilarious! Go Dawgs!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs taking the day off from work, well really I had a doctor's appointment, but Go Dawgs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.