The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

MizT's too.....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Now that was weird!

Your post to me didn't show up until I clicked on it. Then when I replied ^^^above, it shows nothing, like I didn't reply. :huh:

Patriot44

Banned
Glad the weather let you get out of there.
You know what its like I’m bored to tears in here.
Been on the laptop all afternoon.
Yep, made us get a shot of de-icing before leaving. Good thang to because between ~2000 and 5000 feet, it was a mess. Could have been a bad mess if not for the antyfreeze. :bounce:

Going to be midnight getting home, but home nonetheless.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning batbro

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
about ready

Attachments

• coffee15.jpg
    coffee15.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Unfortunately I have other plans for today instead of hunting.

Rain just quit and the wind went from east to coming out of the north. This old boy will be headed to a deer stand in about an hour.

Mornin`, folks.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks......

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morning Ruger, how are you doing today?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hanging in there for an old guy....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bat they use the same techniques here as POW camp. Sleep deprivation, noise and constant mild pain.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you Batjack, Gobblin, NIC, Ruger, Trad, Blood and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers.

My girlfriend wants to know why I went into a crazy "sneezing fit" a few minutes ago as she swears that she is NOT wearing any pepper perfume !!!! :huh::huh::huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Bat they use the same techniques here as POW camp. Sleep deprivation, noise and constant mild pain.

Ruger, some things never change as they have been the "norm" since the beginning in the scheme of Healthcare !!!!

ps: Should I swing by and leave some of those "OXY" pills for you !!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning to you Batjack, Gobblin, NIC, Ruger, Trad, Blood and to the rest of the sleeping Drivelers.

My girlfriend wants to know why I went into a crazy "sneezing fit" a few minutes ago as she swears that she is NOT wearing any pepper perfume !!!! :huh::huh::huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A few minutes ago. :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.