The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Ships in general have always intrigued me also. Of course growing up near the Mighty Mississippi in NOLA I saw them on the river all the time.

Worked in a shipyard as a welder briefly, and also worked on the river in the Port of New Orleans for a couple Tow and fuel companies on Tugs.

Also worked as a shippers agent and were on cargo ships all the time for that job.

You any kin to NOYDB ?? hehe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:lovey: Hang in there, shuggums, we got your back!!:lovey:

10-4, Ol Amigo might not know it, but I think about him quite often and offer up a prayer.

My Mom had a similar situation with a sub arachnoid hemorrhage that let go in her head way back in the day.

Thanks Wy.......

Think about you often Amigo!

Keep on improving.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
If there ever was a story around reading an article in a magazine, getting pumped and living out the story I did it on Nov 29 2003. Decided not to go hunting because it was raining off and on and the wind was blowing and gusting up to 30mph. The story I read was in GON I believe and it was called 'Bad Weather Bucks'. Got pumped up and went to the deer woods. Everyone was laying around and not hunting and I told them that I was going to kill a 'Bad Weather Buck', to their laughs. I was the only one that hunted that evening.

This man was the result!

View attachment 988361

That is one purty buck right there. I have a picture of his twin around here somewhere.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Spoke with Wybro a short time ago. He’s doin fine, except he still cRazY as ever.
:bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Finally getting a little light rain

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Tryin to figure out a little project I can work on round here.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Finally getting a little light rain

It`s been a real light steady ran here since about 5 AM and still going. Looks like it`s set in for the day. I probably should have stayed in the stand but other than one little spike, the woods were dead. And I got hungry and left my jerky at the house. Plus I needed more coffee. I`ll go back later today.

Patriot44

Banned
That is one purty buck right there. I have a picture of his twin around here somewhere.
Thank you, sir. He is my favorite just a smidge ahead of a big 8 with an open 19 inch spread mounted in a super-sneak, just the he was when I first laid eyes on him.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Rain started here in Putnam about 11 and still getting a nice slow rain. Finished canning figs and ended up with forty pints.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jag and I workin on the chikin corn chowder. Good Lawd, MizT made enough for 30 people.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It`s been a real light steady ran here since about 5 AM and still going. Looks like it`s set in for the day. I probably should have stayed in the stand but other than one little spike, the woods were dead. And I got hungry and left my jerky at the house. Plus I needed more coffee. I`ll go back later today.

Some days the wildlife just lays up.

A growling stomach will run'em off too. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'm fixin to read dis one....

1572371225242.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.