The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Started here about 1 and occasionally it has been more that a drizzle.
Been pretty steady off n on all day...........games cancelled due to it too..........

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Been pretty steady off n on all day...........games cancelled due to it too..........

Saw that on the blue room

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
MizT and Jag went somewhere, but don't know where. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Wrapping up the day in MSP. Just back from dinner, fried walley and cold beer in a frosty glass.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ruger, did it snow up there?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No, but the mornings as pretty cold. The afternoons are nice, 40 with a warm sun.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well I just woke up and thought it was morning and started the whole just got up process. Turning coffee off for now and headed back to bed.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I unfortunately woke up at 2:20 AM thinking that it was time to get up. Realized that it wasn't BUT I haven't been able to go back to sleep as I got stuck watch every kind of late/early news program known to man.

Then I got stuck watching a program named, "LIVE FREE OR DIE" that has NIC's South Georgia Swamp friend on it. Colbert, the Frontiersman is quite a guy and I think that NIC must have taught Colbert most everything that he knows. He is out there in the swamps trapping Beavers in this episode after he lost all of his furs when his encampment completely burned.

I'm sure that I will pay for this loss of sleep sometimes later this afternoon. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
EE they are really sleepy today.

Might be the rain.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Must have been a full moon for more than me. I flipped and flopped all night and finally just got up about a hour ago.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Must have been a full moon for more than me. I flipped and flopped all night and finally just got up about a hour ago.

I slept like so well I thought I'd had enough at 1. I did get back to sleep for a couple hours now I am sleepy.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
the bass player is a friend from PA who I have hunted with before. This is a new sound for him.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Another that I like better.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.