The harbinger of things to come movie

YankeeRedneck

The movie is playing tomorrow night in select theaters. It's a must see by Jonathan Cahn.
The author of the same books, it is eye opener about America. Very interesting and scary what's ahead for us.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
The movie is playing tomorrow night in select theaters. It's a must see by Jonathan Cahn.
The author of the same books, it is eye opener about America. Very interesting and scary what's ahead for us.

Heard a lot about the book if it's the same one. Would love to see the movie.

SemperFiDawg

Pretty sure it's complete fiction marketed as insight/ revelation. We had a Dr. at work that raved about how "real" the book was. I passed it off as just as I stated above. Upon watching the trailer and some more videos on YouTube after seeing this post and having it jog my memory, I'm even more convinced that it's just a writer trying to make a buck.

SemperFiDawg

gordon 2

Now that you point it out, it is kind of upside down then the usual use of loosely based, usually on facts... or loose with the facts... or real history.

"to develop (something, such as a play or novel) from something else (such as a story or a person's life) in a way that many things are different in each The story is loosely based on real-life events."

Loosely fictional... is a different term for sure.:cool: Good eye, you have.

YankeeRedneck

I really think God is saying well America I gave you a choice here is the outcome of that choice.
It may be fiction but there is truth that lies beneath it.
The coincidences of 9/11 are hard to ignore.
Anyhow in time we will see.