The instruction to the disciples Matt. 28

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Now this is funny to me and in a wholesome way. Some might say that the point of a little home church without some kind of political or religious history to contend with is a rare bird indeed and that it does not have an eye to Church history and politics is ever a rarer bird!

I suspect that the little home church does not forget its existence is in part due to contentions with another little home church and likely the big ones down the road and especially that Jesus-God had and still has lots of contention with bodies political, with man spiritual welfare and by definition with man's history( historical personality) ...even recent---I find your view puzzling, seriously?

In any case it is good you are happy, but that you should be happy for distancing yourself from contention that has touched the mainline churches and others... hum... I'm not so sure how you can use the Lord's sword to be happy this way? In my heart people always have a history and a spiritual history good and bad. But hey... if it works for you...

Some might say that the point of a little home church without some kind of political or religious history to contend with is a rare bird indeed and that it does not have an eye to Church history and politics is ever a rarer bird!

You need to get out more.::ke:

I suspect that the little home church does not forget its existence is in part due to contentions with another little home church and likely the big ones down the road

It wasn't.

I find your view puzzling, seriously?

How so?

but that you should be happy for distancing yourself from contention that has touched the mainline churches and others... hum...

Now I'm the one who's puzzled. Surely I shouldn't want or seek contention. Unsure what you mean.

I'm not so sure how you can use the Lord's sword to be happy this way? In my heart people always have a history and a spiritual history good and bad.

This leaves me even more at a loss of understanding.

gordon 2

You need to get out more.::ke:

It wasn't.

How so?

Now I'm the one who's puzzled. Surely I shouldn't want or seek contention. Unsure what you mean.

This leaves me even more at a loss of understanding.

It must of been me and my experience getting in the way of the good thing you've got going on. My bad. Carry on.

Latest posts