The journey continues!

markland

Glad to have ya back Marty, knew it would not be long nor last! It happens to alot of people more then you would ever know, those nagging thoughts of doubt can cause a man to do some aweful things, but glad you are back to your senses and a little sweet 1 on 1 time with your new girl and you will be back in the swing of things. Nothing but hope and best wishes to ya and look forward to seeing your success soon!

frankwright

That is really a pretty new bow.
I know what you mean about other hobbies too. I am into Kayak fishing also and even though it seems like a contradiction I am into guns too.
I shoot handguns in IDPA competition, at least two matches every month, a couple of practice range sessions and time at the reloading bench feeding my hobby, plus being involved in setting up and tearing down the matches.
I don't spend enough time with my bows but luckily, even though I live in a subdivision, I have been able to shoot off my deck into the back yard. When it is too hot or cold or when I just want to work on form, I shoot from the garage into a work/storage area. I can get a 12 yard shot and luckily I have never skewered anything by mistake.
I am glad you got over your little side trip and back to the good life.

johnweaver

So many bows, so little time, so many fish, so little time, whats a man to do.

Clipper

Good to see your post. I've been wondering where you south Georgia hunters were. . Good luck and success in making your dreams happen.

243SuperRC

Beautiful bow! Admittedly, I have the same fondness for Howatt/Martin bows. Martin Hatfield TD is my current go to bow.

Latest posts