The Last of Autumn - Video

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thank you for a beautiful few minutes, nicely done.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Another awesome video, Mark! Such a beautiful area, too. Thanks for sharing.

wvdawg

Staff member
Another beautiful composition. Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Cmp1

BANNED
Nice,,,,I'm trying to figure out how to use CyberLink video editing software now,,,,pretty high learning curve,,,,any suggestions or help would be appreciated,,,,

natureman

Nice,,,,I'm trying to figure out how to use CyberLink video editing software now,,,,pretty high learning curve,,,,any suggestions or help would be appreciated,,,,

I am unfamiliar with that one but there are some tutorials on Youtube. I have stayed with the Edius editing system for 20 years and have not used any others except for Adobe Premiere which I trialed for a day then deleted it. My editing software is way overkill for what I do but it was gifted to me by the company in exchange for use of my videos.

greg j

Thank you sir, for that video. After the past few days it is refreshing to realize that life goes on and that nature can give us the peace that we need to relax and forget our troubles.

Geffellz18

Thanks for sharing. Was headed that way last weekend, but passed on it due to Zeta’s impact to your point.
Good to see it in your wonderful video!

Booger2

This is my tribute to the last days of autumn color in North Georgia. Shortly after this was shot tropical storm Zeta with its 50 mph winds stripped the trees of most of their leaves. Shot with a Panasonic GH5 camera, 12-60 and 75-300mm lens.

Beautiful videos Mark! I've been a fan for years now and as I am just now making a transition to video I wanted to ask you what frame rate you are using. Thanks in advance!

natureman

Thanks. That was shot at 60fps and placed on a 30fps project timeline for editing. Depending on what editing software you have you can conform the 60fps clip to play at 1/2 speed for slow motion. Otherwise it just skips the extra frames and plays at normal speed. If you edit 60fps in a 60fps project you will only get normal speed but it will look a little sharper.