The more you know

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Cancer treatment

Hillbilly stalker

There’s lots of options out there for ailments. One I have observed first hand is the carnivore way of eating. My best friend has suffered from gout and arthritis for over 27 years. He has taken all the medicine the Doc’s prescribed and still suffered from severe bouts. Missed work, paid Doctors, bought prescriptions and still suffered. He went to the carnivore way of eating and it has cleared up completely within 3-4 months. He now eats all the beef and all the shrimp he wants and lost 40 lbs to boot. He can squat down and stand back up like a teenager. There is a lot of free information out there on it and it’s backed by several Doctors. My buddies bloodwork is better than it’s ever been. Ive been on it for about 6 months and my aches and pains are mostly all gone. It’s been around for a long time, it used to be called a “Elimination diet”. You are what you eat. Sugar and carbs are killers. Jordan Peterson and his daughter Makalia have brought it back into the limelight.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
1704897233938.png

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
From a regular newspaper, but hey you're the expert
Means nothing…..I’m no expert but I‘ll seek one if I need guidance. I won’t be looking in the media.

oldfella1962

Yes indeed that ultra-purified bottled water is only as healthy as the plastic housing it. When I was in Iraq I saw some unit getting rid of all their hundreds of cases of bottled water that their outgoing unit gave them when they left, because the bottles had been stored out in the hot sun too long. Until then I had no idea that the plastic breaks down. I should have known since sun breaks down monofilament fishing line, but I never really considered what is does to plastic bottles.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yes indeed that ultra-purified bottled water is only as healthy as the plastic housing it. When I was in Iraq I saw some unit getting rid of all their hundreds of cases of bottled water that their outgoing unit gave them when they left, because the bottles had been stored out in the hot sun too long. Until then I had no idea that the plastic breaks down. I should have known since sun breaks down monofilament fishing line, but I never really considered what is does to plastic bottles.
And you have 'safe to drink from' water hoses now cause the others can cause cancer.

Oldstick

Information I could have used fifty years ago when I played outside as a kid! :LOL:
Exactly. 50+ years ago. We were allowed to play with liquid mercury in science class. Mercurochrome on our skint knees. Drank only water from municipal sources, including hoses outside. Rode in cars without seat belts. Bikes without helmets. Etc, etc.

But thanks to the Grace of God, 99+ percent of us are still here posting on Woody's. (y) (y) :LOL:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
1708699118610.png

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
1708999291774.png
1708999306277.png

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I read a recent study that said that cheeseburgers and bourbon cause you to be happy.

Lukikus2

Exactly. 50+ years ago. We were allowed to play with liquid mercury in science class. Mercurochrome on our skint knees. Drank only water from municipal sources, including hoses outside. Rode in cars without seat belts. Bikes without helmets. Etc, etc.

But thanks to the Grace of God, 99+ percent of us are still here posting on Woody's. (y) (y) :LOL:

X2 And you were twice as dangerous with a magnifying glass.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

All that will kill you now. :)

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
You were saying…….

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Most of this information is free and easy to find for anyone interested. I started taking interest in what I was consuming about a yr ago. Incorporating these healthier non-processed natural alternatives into my diet has been a pretty significant plus in my life.
This^^^ I’ve been drinking a Kombucha a few times a week, and still hydrating pretty heavily each day. I’m not a fan of the flavor, but it makes me feel good. I may check out some pineapple cucumber smoothies though. I love Pineapple but hate cucumbers……it’ll probably be disgusting

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
1712270012855.png
Bandages Contain Forever Chemicals That Can Get Directly Into Bloodstream

Bandages from brands such as Band-Aid and CVS contain dangerous levels of "forever chemicals."

Environmental health and consumer watchdog group Mamavation and Environmental Health News tested 40 bandages from 18 different brands and found that 26 had detectable levels of organic fluorine, an indicator of PFAS.

"Because bandages are placed upon open wounds, it's troubling to learn that they may be also exposing children and adults to PFAS,” Dr. Linda S. Birnbaum, who co-authored the study, said. "It's obvious from the data that PFAS are not needed for wound care, so it's important that the industry remove their presence to protect the public from PFAS and opt instead for PFAS-free materials."

The bandages may contain PFAS because of their waterproof quality.
1712270065981.png