The morning after

Madsnooker

All is well!!!

Been waiting on this game for years and it was a show for America to see. I hate my Buckeyes lost and it was gut wrenching collapsing into the couch as the kick was shanked. That's football

Hats off to the pups and their program. Fantastic coach and team!!!!! I know you guys are proud As well you should be.

As weird as it may sound I'm happy you guys are happy!!!! Go smack tcu around!!!!

Cheers!!!!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Know how you're feeling @Madsnooker . I was at a watch/NYE party last night and was the only one there that kept the faith. All around the rest were "afraid" the Dawgs were gonna lose and thought I was crazy telling them to trust in the Dawgs and cussin' King Kirby.

Had so much faith, that even after losing the last 9 or 10 in a row in the Pick um's, I still didn't change this pick. Only game I got right in 2 days facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
All is well!!!

Been waiting on this game for years and it was a show for America to see. I hate my Buckeyes lost and it was gut wrenching collapsing into the couch as the kick was shanked. That's football

Hats off to the pups and their program. Fantastic coach and team!!!!! I know you guys are proud As well you should be.

As weird as it may sound I'm happy you guys are happy!!!! Go smack tcu around!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Your Bucks are the cream of the B1G and one of the very few elite CFB teams in the nation and they proved that last night in spades. It didn't help us that we didn't respect y'all. I'll wager tOSU last night was the best team we have played in a long, long time, including Bama and if Bama beats y'all out on that score it ain't by much. Mr. Day is fuh real and the Bucks have a bright future ahead of them.

The Woody Hayes days are back without the drama. :bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
And for the record, it was a much closer game than I thought it would be. Hats off to tOSU players and coaches on a hard fought, well played game and to @mguthrie and @Madsnooker our resident homers for their pride in their team, well deserved it is, and for putting up with all the good natured ribbing we give y'all.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
His passes are a thing of beauty. He gave it his all last night.
CJ has touch and power. Lots of QB's can throw long or accurate short passes, but CJ has that touch to throw it just high enough to get it over the LB's but hard enough to beat the corner's coverage. He did it all night over the middle to us.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
CJ has touch and power. Lots of QB's can throw long or accurate short passes, but CJ has that touch to throw it just high enough to get it over the LB's but hard enough to beat the corner's coverage. He did it all night over the middle to us.

It also helps when your O line is a brick wall and gives you time to find the open receiver. We learned all about that last night.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
It also helps when your O line is a brick wall and gives you time to find the open receiver. We learned all about that last night.
And when we did get to him, he'd sidestep so effortlessly like a mongoose fighting a cobra and our linemen would just fly on by him and look clumsy doing it. He's got that instinct of knowing how to avoid the pressure.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And when we did get to him, he'd sidestep so effortlessly like a mongoose fighting a cobra and our linemen would just fly on by him and look clumsy doing it. He's got that instinct of knowing how to avoid the pressure.
We could not contain him between the tackles. Schumann and Muschamp got their work cut out. Our #1 in the country defense was almost embarrassing last night.

Tight Lines

It was the type of game you want to see in college football. OSU almost pulled it out and they played their hearts out. UGA did it by the skin of their teeth. Maybe the most memorable NYE ever...

I had tickets to the game and sold them since the family has all been sick and we were dispersed...but I kind of wish I had gone now...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
ROFL! Man that poor kid is forever going to have nightmares about that boot...he may have to transfer to UGA... :)

We'll stick with JPod for now thanks. :bounce: