The morning after

SpotandStalk

I thought we had dropped the eligibility rule. I lost count of the number of times I've heard 6th year of eligibility by the announcers and could possibly come back for another. :oops:

I saw somewhere the other day a guy was on his 7th or 8th year of eligibility

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
I hope that isn't his biggest moment because it's just a game. Sometimes even the very best among us accidentally screw up.

Actually, the holder screwed up. The kicker did the best he could do with a poorly placed ball. I'm sorry, but I'm glad he did!

Madsnooker

I just saw that today as I haven't watched any part of the game since it ended. Saw a clip with the holder fumbling the ball on a perfectly placed snap. Ruggles has been great missing only 2 field goals all year. Wow it just wasn't meant ro be.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I dont wish that on any kid. In a game with such huge ramifications and what was on the line, thats alot to ask that kid to come in and boot a 50yd fg. I couldnt imagine watching my son go out there in that moment and then miss like he did. That has to be devastating for that family? I know it's just a game but he has to live with knowing he failed in his biggest moment.
He’s got another year of eligibility and is coming back. Unless some of those idiot buckeye fans run him off

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I just saw that today as I haven't watched any part of the game since it ended. Saw a clip with the holder fumbling the ball on a perfectly placed snap. Ruggles has been great missing only 2 field goals all year. Wow it just wasn't meant ro be.
When you shuck the corn the bottom line is UGA scored last and OSU couldn’t answer before the clock expired. That’s the way games like that are destined to end. The team that scores last wins.

Shadow11

I actually fell asleep during the commercial break, after that Bowers play was called a yard short. I think I had 2 heart attacks and a stroke while I was sleeping. I woke up at 4 a.m. and finished watching the game. Had another couple of heart attacks. I don't think I've had the morning after yet. I don't even know. Still shocked

Shadow11

Oh no. Trying to watch the finebraum show which i don't like. Just saw that gatorade commercial again. Another heart attack and throwing up again. I'll try to be back next week

Arrow3

Much respect to Ohio St. I didn't think they could play with UGA like that. CJ was definitely better then I thought . I've personally thought Harrison was the best WR in CFP all season though.