The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Well, I just couldn’t stand it. Had to pull the Forsythia monster out of the dirt. Broke a fiberglass shovel handle prying on it enough to get a Vic NCH chain around it up under the roots, but she’s out of the ground.

Ain’t got a clue why I’m out here.:crazy:
Couldn’t stand it could you?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Was in the process of removing my 16’ cattle panel fence and posts earlier. Then I wound up having to prune a bunch of another forsythia colony out of it. Then I ran into saw briar embedded in it. Then it got to the point I couldn’t stand the curiosity, so I had to see if I could pull that main forsythia ball with tractor and chain.

Hot, but happy to make progress checking off things on my ‘to do’ list.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Still haven’t figured out how to make my trolling motor deploy. Keep getting motor alarm.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ridding myself of all of these obstacles will hopefully leave me with more leisure time eventually. I didn’t need this fence anymore. Ric is pretty dang obedient and doesn’t run off much at all.
I didn’t like mowing against it, or weed eating both sides of it either.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Chiefbro ='s sadomasochist

Wife's Birthday coming up, she wants to go to Gay World Helen . .

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ole Florida Fly Shop oughter love me. Just placed another order for material. Gonna have to wait till Monday to get Bourbon. They don`t deliver UPS, and I ain`t gonna go to town today.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chiefbro ='s sadomasochist

Wife's Birthday coming up, she wants to go to Gay World Helen . .

Hard to sit still when I see stuff that will make my life easier overall and in the long run brother.

Been having to finess my lawn mowing up against that fence for too long already. Then throw in a weed eater about once a month to keep it looking decent fo. I can do without it truthfully. I put it up when I moved into this house and the next thing I knew I had 4 dogs living here. Down to one now, life is better, the mowing will be too.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Helen is usually full of overweight couples and their loud chillens. If you want gay folks you’ll need to go to NCH’s town called Asheville

turkeykirk

Ole Florida Fly Shop oughter love me. Just placed another order for material. Gonna have to wait till Monday to get Bourbon. They don`t deliver UPS, and I ain`t gonna go to town today.

Gonna be a long weekend with no Bourbon. Hot up here. Hotter down there!! Come on Fall.:biggrin3:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Helen is usually full of overweight couples and their loud chillens. If you want gay folks you’ll need to go to NCH’s town called Asheville

Last time we were in Helen it was wrapped up in gays.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Yep, Subaru’s and Birkenstock’s, and white water kayaks that look like something to jug fish with.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Yep, Subaru’s and Birkenstock’s, and white water kayaks that look like something to jug fish with.

Careful now.

This is real white water the hooch is not.

collage.PNG

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Fishing, enjoying the river, and sooner or later you would hear coming in the distance.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What do you hear? Not open for further comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.