The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Some people think hospitals are good for you.
These days there's not a lick of fresh air or a door or window that opens to the outside for miles in there.
What do they expect?
Hacks me off.
I once told the head floor nurse to get me out of there within 15 minutes or I would escape on the freight elevator. She did.
Hope you can get out of there soon Jason. Then the true healing will begin.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
Hope you start feeling better Blood

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
It's small Dave, 13cu, 28"W X 6'. All that will fit in laundry room.
Mine's 28"d x 3'l, and it was $200 a few years back. Can't hardly find those anymore.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Mine's 28"d x 3'l, and it was $200 a few years back. Can't hardly find those anymore.

I bought the existing one used, 30yrs ago for $50, still working, but I'm not trusting. Sure don't want to lose everything.

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My dog just found something so foul, so gross to roll in that he started gagging. I hobbled outside and washed him and put him in his kennel. I just took me a shower and stepped out on back porch and swore I could still smell it. I hate it but he won’t be running loose for a few days.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My dog just found something so foul, so gross to roll in that he started gagging. I hobbled outside and washed him and put him in his kennel. I just took me a shower and stepped out on back porch and swore I could still smell it. I hate it but he won’t be running loose for a few days.
Old bullet found him some cyarn to roll in,normal as the sun coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.