The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Everything just taste better outta the right mug.

85E2DD28-E89A-4F23-8D32-5B65F0143CD3.jpeg

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
10:30 a.m. Chick-fil-A breakfast...
Picked up my wife scripts at CVS. Spent 20 minutes waiting in the drive-through line before I figured out it was covid testing in the drive-through. No signs.
Bought a new truck battery. $200. :hair:
Manual said it was a tough battery installation. The computer had to be reset. I don't know why, my battery has gone flat dead before and I have disconnected it before... I changed the battery with the truck running. No computer to reset.
Back to hanging out in the AC.
Im gonna take a look at this Tactacam Reveal X cellcam I just got.

blood on the ground

🦌Cross threading is better than two lock washers.🦌
10:30 a.m. Chick-fil-A breakfast...
Picked up my wife scripts at CVS. Spent 20 minutes waiting in the drive-through line before I figured out it was covid testing in the drive-through. No signs.
Bought a new truck battery. $200. :hair:
Manual said it was a tough battery installation. The computer had to be reset. I don't know why, my battery has gone flat dead before and I have disconnected it before... I changed the battery with the truck running. No computer to reset.
Back to hanging out in the AC.
Im gonna take a look at this Tactacam Reveal X cellcam I just got.
Love how they say you have to have a service tech just to change a battery... Come'on man!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
PSA for my CVille homies we now have Marble Slab ice cream, Texas Road House is framed up in the dry.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master🌾
Well, I just couldn’t stand it. Had to pull the Forsythia monster out of the dirt. Broke a fiberglass shovel handle prying on it enough to get a cinch chain around it up under the roots, but she’s out of the ground.

Ain’t got a clue why I’m out here.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.