The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Awesome new avatar….some of my fav folks……….and Jeff. :ROFLMAO:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I love the way Jag has his hand on Monster's head! Those two flat out played AND worked, picking up sticks around the yard!!:lovey:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning Ms Keebs

trad bow

Morning Ms H

trad bow

Back from doctor appointment. Time to-get outside before the sho-nuff heat starts beating me down.

Last edited:

basstrkr

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Catching Rays?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
'Bout Mongo'd out . .

Gonna be a most beautiful day friends !! First call I made had the freezer I wanted in stock and marked sold for me !

That's awesome!

My retired neighbor(*Roy) that visits me everyday almost, ordered a new fridge months ago and still hasn't received it. They did try to come deliver him one at 10:00 pm one night a while back and he said, "Not NO, but _______NO". :p

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If I remember correctly, they did come another time and it was the wrong one.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Appropriate for this weather…..

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good one Keebs.The other 2 are good for the summertime blues....Can,t wait till fall.
I,m done for the day except unload truck and straighten...put up tools.

trad bow

Tools put up. Still got to go put leftover wood up. Need to vacuum out kayak and put it back on rack in garage and then I should be thru.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Back from doctor appointment. Time to-get outside before the sho-nuff heat starts beating me down.

I am going to be done in about a half hour. Grass still too wet to mow. And I am odiferous to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.