The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Cow killer is a velvet wasp. The female is the big one, flightless, with a stinger that is unbelievable. They probably hurt worse than anything else on this continent when they pop you. You won`t see one everyday, but they common down here. Look on my videos and you can see one I was messing with.
I grabbed one with a pair of hemostats once to hold it in place and when pushed on the "stinger" would come out and it measured 5/8 of a inch. Nasty critters.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Come on up to Dawsonville, it's only 91. You might need a light jacket
You and me's neighbors, now, Possum. You should ride the tandem bike over for a visit. I'm just up the road from Leon Jones seed place, on 183.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I grabbed one with a pair of hemostats once to hold it in place and when pushed on the "stinger" would come out and it measured 5/8 of a inch. Nasty critters.
:eek:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Getting ready for bed. Got to figures this bandage thing out. It keeps turning red every three hours or so. My glue may not be blood proof

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Getting ready for bed. Got to figures this bandage thing out. It keeps turning red every three hours or so. My glue may not be blood proof

Necessity is the mother of all inventions and you can figure this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.