The New ammo availability thread

Elite in Conyers has a decent supply of loaded cartridges. Popular calibers. Not any higher than anyone else.

And .22 6, 6.5, 7, .30, .338 and .50 bullets from different manufacturers.

Also saw 20, 16 and 12 birdshot but they were 16 and 17$ a box.

Fake black powder and a few smokeless powders.
Nothing I use so I didn't bother pricing on that.

They usually have at least "some" stuff as far as ammo.

Natchez has Federal Large Pistol for $77/1,000 (No pictures in listing….ninja listing ). Limit of ten

Also have the Large Mag Pistol, too (pictured).

I know it’s a much higher price compared to pre-Covid, but at least the quantity of 10 helps soften the blow.

It ain't great terms.....but it's in stock and if ya need it there it is. :cool:

Natchez has Federal Large Pistol for $77/1,000 (No pictures in listing….ninja listing ). Limit of ten

Also have the Large Mag Pistol, too (pictured).

I know it’s a much higher price compared to pre-Covid, but at least the quantity of 10 helps soften the blow.

It ain't great terms.....but it's in stock and if ya need it there it is. :cool:
Thank you. I am usually too late when these get posted. Managed to get some this time. Been trying for weeks to get some Mag primers. Now if I could only find some W296 or H110 powder, I could start loading some 44M hunting rounds. Probably not the best time to begin reloading. Have had a Lee Loader kit for 44M sitting in my closet and wanted to give it a try. Not reloading for cost saving, just really wanted to learn and try to make a good shooting round for my rifle.

Thank you. I am usually too late when these get posted. Managed to get some this time. Been trying for weeks to get some Mag primers. Now if I could only find some W296 or H110 powder, I could start loading some 44M hunting rounds. Probably not the best time to begin reloading. Have had a Lee Loader kit for 44M sitting in my closet and wanted to give it a try. Not reloading for cost saving, just really wanted to learn and try to make a good shooting round for my rifle.
Probably a ride for you, but Chuck's Gun and Pawn in Warner Robins, GA had probably 20-30 bottles of H110 this last week and have had it for 3-4 weeks now.

Rosewood

Been seeing lots of H110 on the shelf here in SC at several stores and on Hodgons web site.

Saw about 5 sleeves of fed lr at academy today, was 9.99 per 100, my jaw dropped. They are usually reasonable. Those I have found at bps lately were 65.99 to 74.99 per k.