The New ammo availability thread

Dub

Thanks! that link works :D
I think Springfield mags are rebranded Checkmate. I see they have a few Springfield...may just grab those.

edit:
you'll never believe it @Dub Check-Mate had them 20 rd $34.55 5 rd $27.82. Springfield buys from them..Stamps Springfield on them and re-parkerize them.
Can't tell you how long I have been on the wait list!

Sweet.

I may add a couple of those. I'm sure they will be much better than the ProMags I grabbed for range use.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Bucking Horse Outpost has Blazer 9mm ball 115gr and 124gr at $21 a box no tax and free shipping for orders over $75. They had Remmy 115 gr ball at $19 no tax no shipping >$75 but it looks like that is all gone now.

It is coming down.

SakoL61R

I haven't looked in there very much.....once a week or so.

Need to get over there and get some ideas. Ramen noodles & boneless chicken is getting old. :rofl: Gotta see what ya got cooking lately.
Add ya some instant mashed potatoes, a bullion cube, water, a bit of milk and butter to the ramen & chicken. Some peas and chopped onions as well. Cheap, belly sticking fare from my college days.

Dub

Add ya some instant mashed potatoes, a bullion cube, water, a bit of milk and butter to the ramen & chicken. Some peas and chopped onions as well. Cheap, belly sticking fare from my college days.

Yeah man.

Hot dogs and occasional pot pies were cheap staples. Rest of diet in those days involved gallons of cheap beer. :rofl:

rosewood

Yeah man.

Hot dogs and occasional pot pies were cheap staples. Rest of diet in those days involved gallons of cheap beer. :rofl:

I still eat Pot Pies. Love them.

Reactions: Dub

SakoL61R

Yeah man.

Yep,
And used to wrap my leftover concoctions (fried rice, lasagna, mac-n-cheese, hot dogs, taters, etc) up in triple tin foil when I'd go off into the great outdoors (Oregon). Nestle gently on top of the engine block and a hot meal was awaitin' a short drive later. Liked to pull up to where other hunters/fishermen were, stop and pull out my grub from under the hood for a good laugh.

sleepr71

Saw some .22LR at BPS in Macon earlier this week. It was $4.99,for a box of 50…….?I didn’t even look at price of 5.56. I’m guessing around $15/box. Soo….I haven’t bought Ammo in months..and won’t..?

rosewood

Saw some .22LR at BPS in Macon earlier this week. It was $4.99,for a box of 50…….?I didn’t even look at price of 5.56. I’m guessing around $15/box. Soo….I haven’t bought Ammo in months..and won’t..?
That is where I found the Federal SP primers at. :)

Dub

Brownells has stuff in stock every few days.

This constituted a max order, though. No other primer types in stock nor any other powder that I could use.

Shipped sig required which is aggravating….luckily my son was home.

Gotta love getting some ball powder……

0381C48F-7167-4414-BF50-3D202BC01637.jpeg

rosewood

This constituted a max order, though. No other primer types in stock nor any other powder that I could use.

View attachment 1094099
I ordered 2k CCI SP from them a few weeks back. Said sig required. They didn't even knock. Dropped it on the front porch and ran.

Rosewood

Dub

I ordered 2k CCI SP from them a few weeks back. Said sig required. They didn't even knock. Dropped it on the front porch and ran.

Rosewood

Diver had walked back to truck with the box…..my son had to run him down to get it & and sign .

Crazy.

Big labels all over it EXPLOSIVE.

rosewood

View attachment 1094099
Have you tried out the Staball yet? How you like it?

Rosewood

Reactions: Dub