The New ammo availability thread

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And now he has to turn his regular customers away. Some folks call that being a smart businessman, some call him a scalper. Depends on how u look at it.
I think you are adding to the point in order to make a point that wasn't there.

Big7

The Oracle
Elite in Conyers has a decent supply of loaded cartridges. Popular calibers. Not any higher than anyone else.

And .22 6, 6.5, 7, .30, .338 and .50 bullets from different manufacturers.

Also saw 20, 16 and 12 birdshot but they were 16 and 17$ a box.

Fake black powder and a few smokeless powders.
Nothing I use so I didn't bother pricing on that.

They usually have at least "some" stuff as far as ammo.

Dub

Natchez has Federal Large Pistol for $77/1,000 (No pictures in listing….ninja listing ). Limit of ten

Also have the Large Mag Pistol, too (pictured).

I know it’s a much higher price compared to pre-Covid, but at least the quantity of 10 helps soften the blow.

It ain't great terms.....but it's in stock and if ya need it there it is. :cool:

rawolfee

Natchez has Federal Large Pistol for $77/1,000 (No pictures in listing….ninja listing ). Limit of ten

Also have the Large Mag Pistol, too (pictured).

I know it’s a much higher price compared to pre-Covid, but at least the quantity of 10 helps soften the blow.

It ain't great terms.....but it's in stock and if ya need it there it is. :cool:

Thank you. I am usually too late when these get posted. Managed to get some this time. Been trying for weeks to get some Mag primers. Now if I could only find some W296 or H110 powder, I could start loading some 44M hunting rounds. Probably not the best time to begin reloading. Have had a Lee Loader kit for 44M sitting in my closet and wanted to give it a try. Not reloading for cost saving, just really wanted to learn and try to make a good shooting round for my rifle.

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

Thank you. I am usually too late when these get posted. Managed to get some this time. Been trying for weeks to get some Mag primers. Now if I could only find some W296 or H110 powder, I could start loading some 44M hunting rounds. Probably not the best time to begin reloading. Have had a Lee Loader kit for 44M sitting in my closet and wanted to give it a try. Not reloading for cost saving, just really wanted to learn and try to make a good shooting round for my rifle.
Probably a ride for you, but Chuck's Gun and Pawn in Warner Robins, GA had probably 20-30 bottles of H110 this last week and have had it for 3-4 weeks now.

Rosewood

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Natchezz has a few different primers in stock now.
Fees are too high for me.
Midway also has Large Pistol Primers

GregoryB.

Been seeing lots of H110 on the shelf here in SC at several stores and on Hodgons web site.

deerslayer357

I picked up 5k federal lpp last night from natchezss. At least dividing the hazmat by 5 helps a little. Got the price down to $92/k.

rosewood

Saw about 5 sleeves of fed lr at academy today, was 9.99 per 100, my jaw dropped. They are usually reasonable. Those I have found at bps lately were 65.99 to 74.99 per k.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
shootingsurplus.com has some decent prices on handgun and rifle ammo. Some rifle ammo is hunting ammo too. For example, $24/box for Remington 130gr .270

rosewood

Two boxes of large pistol bang buttons arrived today.

Future .45acp pew fun a bit more secure today.

You gotta lot of shootin to do....

rosewood

Two boxes of large pistol bang buttons arrived today.

Future .45acp pew fun a bit more secure today.

PM me your address so I know where to go. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

deerslayer357

Received 5k federal lpp from my natchezss order today. Also received 100 454 xtp’s and 300 41 mag xtp’s from midway

rosewood

I was about to ask where are u getting cases from. Most places are restricting purchases to 1k.