The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

Kris87

Mossy Oak got wind that some P&Y's were being killed over in Athens, so they been holding auditions here for new Maxi Series. BlackEagle is a shoo-in! Here he is at tryouts.

kbuck1

Just make sure you guys make the full documentary of the bucks you kill available by September. Others didn't keep their word.

pasinthrough

Just make sure you guys make the full documentary of the bucks you kill available by September. Others didn't keep their word.

The chances they take hanging stands and such, they will eventually have a serious fall. I hope not but luck will run out one day.

Kris87

When do I find out if I made the cut?

You didn't make it. When you declined to shoot the target from the riding lawnmower, they knew you weren't cream of the crop. You'd just never get that close to big, urban bucks. :bounce:

BlackEagle

Banned
You didn't make it. When you declined to shoot the target from the riding lawnmower, they knew you weren't cream of the crop. You'd just never get that close to big, urban bucks. :bounce:

This sucks. I thought I had them hooked when I suggested the pine straw blind.

BowanaLee

Two cold days left. :eek: ...Your still trading paint but after tomorrow you can bet on the bump and run for the final lap pass. Boogity, boogity, boogity ! :cheers:

BowanaLee

Ok boys, drop down to the bottom and go for the pass. Put em into the wall if need be. ....Boogity, boogity, boogity !

I was hoping this would be my last challenge but It looks like I will be back to try it again next season.

BowanaLee

I tried to upload a pic earlier and it wouldn't upload until the 5th try. Its never froze up like that before ? Better get it while the gettns good. :huh: