The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

Congrats to the winners ,,,those were some Nice bucks !!!

Thank you for all your hard work this season Rodney and Kyle! We had a great season just came up a little shy of what we needed. This makes my fourth year finishing in 2nd place so I will be back next year to try it again. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to Billy and all the judges for doing such a great job!:yeah:

BowanaLee

It was fun just sitting on the sidelines. :bounce:
Good job Billy, I wouldn't want your job and great come from behind from 8up With It Outdoors GA. We'd never hear the end of it if the two Obsessed teams took it all. They done dang good though ! :clap:

alligood729

Well, I'll confess...I let my boys down. Rushed a shot on a buck and clipped him a little high. Could have been in second without a doubt, maybe first. Woulda' coulda' shoulda'....maybe I need shooting lessons from my daughter! Nice going to the winners!

BowanaLee

Top 3 teams are the only teams that limited. Thats unusual aint it ?

pasinthrough

Top 3 teams are the only teams that limited. Thats unusual aint it ?

It was a lot tougher to do when the challenge limit was 5. Should be a piece of cake for a GA hunter to shoot 3 deer in a season but I guess not.

I reckon the struggle is real for some. ::ke:

HEADHUNTER11

It was a lot tougher to do when the challenge limit was 5. Should be a piece of cake for a GA hunter to shoot 3 deer in a season but I guess not.

I reckon the struggle is real for some. ::ke:

We are just a bunch of washed up bowhunters!!!

Kris87

Well, I'll confess...I let my boys down. Rushed a shot on a buck and clipped him a little high. Could have been in second without a doubt, maybe first. Woulda' coulda' shoulda'....maybe I need shooting lessons from my daughter! Nice going to the winners!

We still love you though buddy! Sure, this may have been the only year Ryan and I killed P&Y bucks the same year and the City Slickers didn't tag out, but who's really thinking about it? ::ke: :pop: