The Official 2014 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris87

At least he didn't purposely hide half the buck in his picture. Didn't see a whole deer in one of the pics. I had more issue with that than the cape shot since he also had a full body deer pic.

BowanaLee

At least he didn't purposely hide half the buck in his picture. Didn't see a whole deer in one of the pics. I had more issue with that than the cape shot since he also had a full body deer pic.

Hey, don't you have something else to do besides smacking ? ::ke: ....like donating ! :biggrin2:
Not only is there pictures but there will also be a video. :love:

Attachments

• 034 resized.jpg
    034 resized.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 325

BowanaLee

Did u shoot his nose off ? :D

Nope, cut it off. I told them rascals next time they blow'd when they winded me, they'd pay "deerly" for it. :bounce:
Guess what they lose next time they flag me and run off ? :hair: .........:biggrin2:

Last edited:

BowChilling

Here is what everybody wins!:cheers:

Bass Pro gift cards: 1st place $200 Jaymax, Golightly, Bobcoombs, 2nd place $150 BOWROD, C.J., BowanaLee, 3rd place $90 JoeKnowsBows, Dvmill, Bowhunterdavid. 1st place in random draw $100 trykon7, DuckArrow, Heartstopper4.

Dennis Lewis (SWWTV) is donating a new Obsession bow to the highest scoring person in the contest that is shooting an Obsession bow ($899 value).

SWWTV is also donating a $250 gift card towards the purchase of an Obsession bow to the highest scoring individual in the contest.

SWWTV is also donating a $50 check to each member of the winning team. Jaymax, Golightly, Bobcoombs

SWWTV is donating $50 of Whitetail Obsession Scents to each member of the top 3 teams.Jaymax, Golightly, Bobcoombs, BOWROD, C.J., Bowanna, JoeKnowsBows, Dvmill, Bowhunterdavid

Apache strings is donating a custom string and cable set to each member of the winning team.Jaymax, Golightly, Bobcoombs

Paymaster is donating a set of hand tied flies and jigs in a hand painted case. This will be given in a drawing from everybody that does not enter a deer in the contest. monselfmadebowhunter

Chris Fortner is donating $75 off towards a shoulder mount for the largest buck entered in the challenge. Scored by P&Y system I won't know who wins this until the end of February. As you get them scored post the score and a picture of the score sheet in this thread.

2nd place team in the random draw will each receive a Ridge Hunter field dressing kit compliments of Bass Pro Shop. Drewski208, Chenryiv, JoeKnowsBows.

Last edited:

Wack&Stackn08

Congratulations to all the winners. I also want to give another huge thanks to Billy for another great challenge this year!! Without him, this competition would not be possible. I had already made up my mind that if I placed in the top 3, that I was going to give by BPS card to Billy, as a token of my appreciation. (Sorry Billy):cheers:

With that being said, I would also like to thank my teammates for another interesting year in this challenge. I guess Team Stanky Legg just doesn't have what it takes to win this thing. I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 5 years. I sure would have like to ended this thing with a win, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck to all, and Billy I sure hope you don't pull all your hair out next year, IF you decide to keep this thing going...:flag:

BowanaLee

Half the fun is not knowing how this thing is gonna turn out, the other half is shooting the bull with y'all. It was a hoot as usual. :cheers:
Whether were in it or not, I hope Billy can handle it again next year.
Can't be the most pleasant thing he's ever had to do but its definitely appreciated. Thanks !

BowChilling

Thanks guys for all the kind comments! I had some help again this year (you know who you are :cheers:) or it wouldn't be as smooth as it seems. I think I'm getting you guys trained pretty good. Most of this year's pictures were great! :whip:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
((Wanted)) 2 folks hunting big tame bucks in the metro Atlanta area.
Same as me.
Most be willing to use BFO and say how good it is with a straight face.

BowanaLee

Wanna be Lee now has a full team of Wanna be Hunters

You need to stay out of the paint fumes old man. This is last years smack talk thread. :D

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Thread closed.
Y'all start a new one for 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.