The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Now hold on Kmac.....its only 1 week plus into the season and you are already knocking people for not killing deer. Just because you have finally killed a few and got on the board, don't give you the right to start anything. When you tag out and I'm deer-less. Then I will start to worry. Just pump the brakes we got a lot of season left. Some of us are just waiting to pounce.

I'm sorry my friend. Didn't mean it that way! I meant don't knock me for eating fresh backstraps. There's plenty of folks that would love some now. :rofl:
I may kill a bigger doe for billy and upgrade. :cool:

I have no big bucks on camera yet so it maybe awhile befor I kill one with horns if at all.
All I got to say is that little 8 pt better stay clear of my stand. :shoot:

Good luck D/A

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Our fawns with spots are bigger up here than those! :stir:

I don't care. I hunt there so I shoot them. Our bucks are smaller also. And not that many per square mile. I'm not the one with the big buck killing reputation.
I may only see 1 good buck in a season 1 time.

O yea I shoot spotted deer too here. :rofl:
I'm not embarrassed one bit. :rofl:

Our little team won't even be in the top 10

Will your team of killers make the top 3 :stir:

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
dang i shoulda shot that spotty little dink this past weekend if yah want to see small. heck ill take what ever i can right now, its very difficult to bow hunt with one hand. thanks to kmac hes been working hard for me to help me hunt, and i do appreciate everything he does. he keeps me set up no matter where i sit. and i have seen smaller deer posted. and they do eat good!!

deast1988

I found backstraps....

BowChilling

dang i shoulda shot that spotty little dink this past weekend if yah want to see small. heck ill take what ever i can right now, its very difficult to bow hunt with one hand. thanks to kmac hes been working hard for me to help me hunt, and i do appreciate everything he does. he keeps me set up no matter where i sit. and i have seen smaller deer posted. and they do eat good!!

Now K-Mac told me he had no choice but to help you because there wasn't nothing wrong with your legs and you'd kick his tail if he didn't help!:love:

Me and K-Mac are buddies! I wouldn't pick on him if I didn't think he could take it! Plus it takes more skill to hit them little deer!:bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Now K-Mac told me he had no choice but to help you because there wasn't nothing wrong with your legs and you'd kick his tail if he didn't help!:love:

Me and K-Mac are buddies! I wouldn't pick on him if I didn't think he could take it! Plus it takes more skill to hit them little deer!:bounce:

Don't pick on me or next time I'll give her the phone. :hair:

I got 3 1/2 months to get a little buck. :pop:

deast1988

Giants at Washington

They all watching football

HEADHUNTER11

Bambi killer maken fun of a deer.

Just cause yall on cloud 9 and killing all the deer right now. Don't kick a man while he is down. We are not off our game I promise. We just need someone to take us hunting and we will kill. Lolol

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just cause yall on cloud 9 and killing all the deer right now. Don't kick a man while he is down. We are not off our game I promise. We just need someone to take us hunting and we will kill. Lolol

Have w-s o8 call BkW. She'll load Ya'll up a put Ya'll on some deer. Or try.