The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

Wack&Stackn08

Why didn't someone tell us that the Competition has started?:huh: I guess we better get in a deer stand somewhere huh??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Why didn't someone tell us that the Competition has started?:huh: I guess we better get in a deer stand somewhere huh??

I was thinking it was over. It's still going on? Got a pm from Lee saying they won.
We will go back to hunting again.

Kris87

If I shared all the daytime pics and videos of my 2 biggest bucks walking by my stands when I'm not there, you guys would laugh. Its bad when you hunt 2-3 times per week.

BowanaLee

Good shooting BowChilling. That was a tough target. :whip:
Wish I had its twin sister. :fine:

BowChilling

Good shooting BowChilling. That was a tough target. :whip:
Wish I had its twin sister. :fine:

Thirty yards Bowanna... you know that's a chip shot! Those Bi-Polars fly pretty dang good! And they eat when they get there too!:hair:

BowanaLee

Thirty yards Bowanna... you know that's a chip shot! Those Bi-Polars fly pretty dang good! And they eat when they get there too!:hair:

I hope you wore rubber boots on the blood trail ? ...if it didn't drop right there ?

BowChilling

Is Kenny Mac and company still in this or did they go the way of RandyPoo?:huh:

Wack&Stackn08

I think my hunting days are over boys... there is a new Indian in the tribe, and hes getting all the trigger time!! But I wouldn't have it any other way!! I hope you boys enjoy my 30$ donation...

DuckArrow

I think my hunting days are over boys... there is a new Indian in the tribe, and hes getting all the trigger time!! But I wouldn't have it any other way!! I hope you boys enjoy my 30$ donation...

Nah, they will come back before long. He'll eventually want to make it a competition on who kills the bigger buck..:cool:, only question now is how well have you taught himfacepalm:

Kris87

All I know is if I can actually kill one of my bucks, bombers will be on top. I can't kill em easily, but I'm a math whiz......