The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

BlackEagle

Banned
Glad the challenge will be divided next year. Metro counties will have there own challenge so they can compete the city deer vs city deer.

Non metro counties will continue in the regular challenge.

BowanaLee

Glad the challenge will be divided next year. Metro counties will have there own challenge so they can compete the city deer vs city deer.

Non metro counties will continue in the regular challenge.

North and South metro is as different as Illinois and Florida. You don't see Henry or Clayton rolling them out like the North side. :pop:

100hunter

Here comes the crying. You guys wanted a big buck contest. Congrats to the City Stickers. The P&Y bucks on one team in the same year. Outstanding.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Here comes the crying. You guys wanted a big buck contest. Congrats to the City Stickers. The P&Y bucks on one team in the same year. Outstanding.

I was not cring. Lols. I was giving congrats also. They can hunt. They may up grade.

BlackEagle

Banned

Y'all are less than a point a head of us. I think we need to go back and measure your buck ::ke:

:D

mickyu

I have finally cracked the code of Team City Stickers II. I'm pretty sure BowOnly has been spending all his time coaching them up on how to kill big deer. Job well done BowOnly, now you might wanna get you one.

Bow Only

I have finally cracked the code of Team City Stickers II. I'm pretty sure BowOnly has been spending all his time coaching them up on how to kill big deer. Job well done BowOnly, now you might wanna get you one.

Got to see them to kill them.