The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

100hunter

Them soldiers trying to get all they can out of that buck. Measured the main beam for the longest tine. Lol

All this fuss over little ole me. Sorry guys I never learned how to measure deer. Most of mind have to be scored by an official scorer. Unlike you dink killers. I wasn't trying to pull anything, I just didn't know. I appologize to all my bow hunting peeps.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
All this fuss over little ole me. Sorry guys I never learned how to measure deer. Most of mind have to be scored by an official scorer. Unlike you dink killers. I wasn't trying to pull anything, I just didn't know. I appologize to all my bow hunting peeps.

I wish I could kill a dink. Lols. Congrats on a fine buck.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We placed 21 and no one will take that from us.
Or somewhere abouts.

alligood729

Ain't no big deal Willie...I should have killed both does the first week. Just got lazy.....before you know it we will be ready to start over again....:fine:

BowanaLee

After going 2 years in a row without winning BowanaLee has decided he can no longer compete!::gone:

Hey, I beat you every time. :bounce: Only one time in 8 tries did I not place. There should be a special award for that. The best teammate pickers award. :cheers:

Bow Only

Did he play this year?:huh:

LOL. I just couldn't get it done but it wasn't from a lack of trying. I didn't want to shoot dinks like some folks and never found a buck I wanted to shoot. I never got a 10 pt on camera all season and the only 9 pt I got a pic of was small. I ran from 4 to 7 cameras at all times on 7 different properties. On several occasions, I found good sign, hunted the bucks and had them less than 15 yards but they just weren't what I wanted. They were mature but only 8pts.

kbuck1

LOL. I just couldn't get it done but it wasn't from a lack of trying. I didn't want to shoot dinks like some folks and never found a buck I wanted to shoot. I never got a 10 pt on camera all season and the only 9 pt I got a pic of was small. I ran from 4 to 7 cameras at all times on 7 different properties. On several occasions, I found good sign, hunted the bucks and had them less than 15 yards but they just weren't what I wanted. They were mature but only 8pts.

You do know you could have killed one of those mature 8 pts and replaced him later?

BlackEagle

Banned

You let a mature deer walk?

8 point or 15 pointer....mature is mature

:huh:

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

Bow Only

You let a mature deer walk?

8 point or 15 pointer....mature is mature

:huh:

facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

I did during my first contest also and it paid off. It didn't this time. I agree, mature is mature but 7 and 8 points weren't going to win the contest. I wanted a 9 or a 10 pt and it never happened. The eights I let go weren't 10 inch tine deer that were 5 or 6 years old, more like 7 and 8 inch tine bucks that were 3 1/2 or 4 1/2. Ten inch tines gets shot contest or not.