The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well, I goofed and cleaned this deer before getting the proper pics, but I felt I'd at least post em to show my team support.

Attachments

• received_703219306539975.jpg
    received_703219306539975.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 7985.jpg
    7985.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 218

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Thanks Johnny, sorry to good on the pics.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher

deast1988

5 deer rule got changed for management reasons. To show conservation. Some are concerned about the over all deer kills in Ga. A numbers killing contest was not in good taste at the time.
I also tried to explain this with out going into more details.
So the 1 buck 2 does came to play and such is the rule now. This contest has guidelines to be able to be conducted on this board. The end.

Understandable,

100hunter

Is drinking a few buddy lites ok ? It's not on the list.

buddy lites are just fine as long as you leave the cans at the truck and share em with your friends. I heard you have a one for them/five for me rule.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
buddy lites are just fine as long as you leave the cans at the truck and share em with your friends. I heard you have a one for them/five for me rule.[/QUOTE

As long as I got them u got them too. :cool:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just to let y'all know. I'm hunting a big buck.
That ain't no smack.
Jack !

watermedic

Oh yeah, that beats the heck out of that 0. :whip:

Well what do you know Lee!

Tagged out on the challenge in 4 days this week! Deer have been moving good.

4 of the last 6 entries have been TRADOCHU!!

We wont win, but we are giving an effort!

BowanaLee

chenryiv is a bad dude with that bow
Yeah he is and hes getting on my nerves. ::ke: :bounce: My teammates/killers will straighten him out though. :cool: I'm the official Smack Talker at the moment but that will change to soon.

chenryiv

Naw man, I’m just real lucky. Though that’d lost her. If it wasn’t for 100hunter’s “Belle”, I might not have found her. I had good blood for about 100yds, then nothing. “Belle” tracked, and found her about 150yds later. Hard 1/4 away shot, exit behind offside shoulder. Amazing animals.