The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

BowanaLee

Boys, this ain't the pat him on the back thread. :D
I saw Henry posted and thought I had a smack talker. Ruined my day, he ain't no fun. :bounce: ::ke:

chenryiv

Boys, this ain't the pat him on the back thread. :D
I saw Henry posted and thought I had a smack talker. Ruined my day, he ain't no fun. :bounce: ::ke:

Lee, I know better, I let the stick bow do the talking.::ke::bounce:

BowanaLee

Dang Randypoo, that took some good shooting to connect on that one. My favorite size. :fine:

BowanaLee

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris87

Bambi Bombers may have to throw in the towel. BlackEagle has yet to kill a buck. If he does, he probably has to kill one off my coveted horsie farm. And now there's a big deer there I want to kill....hmmmm....what to do.... :D

SWWTV

Little Lee Lee Looks Like Team First place will be living up to its name Big Bucks are falling.

SWWTV

Lee Lee Another Big Buck with a 20 inch spread just fell over dead before you could even respond.

BowanaLee

Lee Lee Another Big Buck with a 20 inch spread just fell over dead before you could even respond.
Wasn't the 1st and won't be the last. I ain't scared though. My boys are in the woods. I have faith in them.
Just for the record it was a 21" spread. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

100hunter

That was an absolute stud you killed the other day. Congratulations. You got Lee shakin in his boots.

SWWTV

Your boys will not come thru you are all alone Lee Lee, it's sad but you are going down. So is Last Place Lopez lol

BowanaLee

Your boys will not come thru you are all alone Lee Lee, it's sad but you are going down. So is Last Place Lopez lol

I have faith in my boys. They're proven winners. You'll see very soon old man. Very soon !