The Overall Experience...

Taylor Co.

I Have Really Missed The Overall Hunting Experience In The Last 3-seasons. I Have Hunted Basically By Myself And With No Good "camp-life".
I Wonder How Many Others Are Missing Or Longing For This Same Thing? It Really Does Make It Alot More Fun. :(

Duff

TC,

I've pretty much been the same way over the last couple of years. I do miss the good ole days of hunting camp every weekend. I'd still hunt if I was alone, all the time but like you said, it does make it fun to share it with your buds.

Taylor Co.

duff

It's Just Nice To Set Around The Fire After A Day Of Hunting Talking And Sharing The Experiences That You Have Had That Day With Someone Who Acyually Cares About Hunting. Alot Of The Experience Is Being Lost When You Go Home And Tell The Members Of The Family That Could Honestly Care Less...but They Will Listen...i Need A Good Hunting Club In Middle Ga. To Belong To With Some Friends That Will Feed Off Of The Others Hunting Experiences. I Certainly Love To Hear About Anothers Hunt.

H

HT2

Taylor.........

I've said this many, many times before...........

I love to deer hunt and to be honest I don't really know what I'd do in the Fall of the year if I didn't Deer Hunt........

But for me personally..........

The whole hangin' out at camp, eatin' with friends, hangin' with friends, sittin' by the fire and just talkin' after a good meal is a "HUGE" part of what I love.....

I look so forward to deer season every year..........And, this is one of the main reason's for it........

However, over the past few years, we've been down therer more throughout the year than ever..........But, it's just somethin' about doin' that during deer season........

It's GREAT!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Matt.M

Taylor County-

It Is Hard To Read Your Posts When Your Every Word Starts Upper Case. Might Want To Work On That.

But I agree the friendship and the fun had around camp is what deer season is all about.

Havana Dude

Oh man

Yea!!! To me it is just not any fun around camp by yourself. Last year I spent one night at the camp by myself. That was an experience I need not repeat. How boring!!! I guess with everyones busy schedules and all, they just don't have or make the time for these things. I do. Good post.

Taylor Co.

I could be a lot more excited.

If I could just find a good club to just settle into...I've been searching for a QDM or Trophy Club with a good camp, does'nt have to be a big camp. But it would be great to find and would really enhance the overall hunting experience.
I lost a club in Taylor Co. that we had managed for four years and had gotten it to the level where we were seeing a good bit of good bucks, man it was fun to let them go and watch them. We would all sit in camp around the fire and talk about how good it was getting and what it was going to be. We had made lots of year-round food plots and it was really paying off.
It was really awesome when one of us got a good buck and we all were genuinely happy for the other ,and would help get it quartered-up and in the cooler. That's what deer hunting is to me...comarradary and good management.
All of us working to reach common goals.
I had always been in clubs previous to the Taylor Co. club that there was no sharing of hunting strategies and everything was so secretive that noone knew what was happening. That's what I am scared of in just joining any club.
Does anyone catch my drift...or am I alone? It sure is nice to come on here and just share and vent.

Just 1 More

TC,,, Thats why I put the money down to get my own property this year,, Tired of everyone elses clubs,,, Wanted my own.. Where was your Taylor Tract?

raghorn

HT2 said:
I've said this many, many times before...........

I love to deer hunt and to be honest I don't really know what I'd do in the Fall of the year if I didn't Deer Hunt........

But for me personally..........

The whole hangin' out at camp, eatin' with friends, hangin' with friends, sittin' by the fire and just talkin' after a good meal is a "HUGE" part of what I love.....

I look so forward to deer season every year..........And, this is one of the main reason's for it........

However, over the past few years, we've been down therer more throughout the year than ever..........But, it's just somethin' about doin' that during deer season........

It's GREAT!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
We are on the same page on this one, most of my mentors are long gone now , and my sons and I can never seem to all get together anymore.Sure do miss it......... :( :(

Taylor Co.

Just 1 More said:
TC,,, Thats why I put the money down to get my own property this year,, Tired of everyone elses clubs,,, Wanted my own.. Where was your Taylor Tract?

It was in Northeastern portion of Taylor Co. between Hwy.128 and Hwy.137. I've got a place 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile from it that I can hunt everyother wkend for free it is 820ac. but i cannot camp there and I can only bring one guest...and most of the guys that I used to hunt with have found small clubs that they can hunt on in North Ga. w/no restrictions. I love middle Ga. and now live in Macon, Ga. not Reynolds. I just would like to find a small club or a tight knit group of guys to hunt with in Middle Ga. Let me know if you know of anything I'd even come South if it's good.