Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I haven't had enough coffee to deal with rowdy.:LOL:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Some days you need to start later and finish later.Hope it's all inside and not on the tarmac.

Seems everything is online meetings.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Supposed to be 92 in Helen that day. :oops:

That is why they call it.......Hel en !!!!!

Sorry but I couldn't resist !!! :pop:

I went back and caught up on reading about who did what to whom over the weekend.....and some of you did a lot more "doing" than others did for sure.

I had a busy Saturday and Sunday of some really "hot as a $10 pistol" weather breathing down my neck and every other appendage that I have. When I finally made it home yesterday afternoon, my bluejeans were soaking wet from sweating (and NO I had NOT tinkled in them either). I stopped by Walmart and bought 4 more cans of Deep Woods Off type spray before heading back to the country. I have already used up 6 cans during the past few months now. I made sure to spray by boots and up on my jeans pants leg about 4 inches before going into the woods. All of my clothes were soaking wet when I got home from the country yesterday afternoon. As soon as I got home, I got in the shower and did my best to wash away any redbugs. Then afterwards, I put on a pair of golf shorts and a T-shirt and sat in my recliner until bedtime at 11 pm. Thankfully, I slept like a rock last night.

Well back to work again and I hope that all of you will have a good day and pass it on.

BOG, I HOPE THAT YOU KEEP IMPROVING AND WILL SOON BE MUCH BETTER AND BACK HOME AGAIN ALSO. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
For some reason they won't let me have real coffee, Only decaffeinated. I will just pass.

Morning my friends, I just realized it's Monday! Hope everyone has a great week!

Door dash is your friend, going to work on how to get proper coffee to you.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It was too dark on the first trip outside this morning to tell much about the sky. Can tell the air felt heavy. About to make another round trip.
Weather guesser on wsb called it "the air that you wear" around 4 this morning.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Picked some okry,nearly bout took a bath in the dew. Later on get to weedeat,do a little rounding up.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Later evabody.Need to water the garden before I leave and it gets to hot.

Nondust settling on Craka.

I heard the flower sprinklers kick on, makes me and the plants happy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Picked some okry,nearly bout took a bath in the dew. Later on get to weedeat,do a little rounding up.

Did the weed eat, Roundup and edging yesterday and started mowing. Need to finish mowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.