The Space Litter box

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Any cat owners here have one of these? EVER SEEN ONE?
So I find out my kid bought this $600 litter box and I bout passed out. She and her fiancé are doing great financially so .....whatevs.
So THEN my wife is telling me her cat won’t use it and we should try it....NO WAY AM I PAYING $600 for a litter box!
Next thing I know, it’s here and we have 60 days to see how it goes.....OMG

My cat LOVES this thing and it actually looks really cool, especially at night with the blue soft led light. My cat will sometimes watch this thing in action after she does her business and it sifts the entire box of litter.
NEVER thought I’d say this about a $600 litter box, but After just a few weeks, WE THINK it’s worth every penny!

AB4398DC-DDBC-476D-AE7D-542C3BDEDEE1.jpeg

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dude - I could have saved you $600 real easy. If you like the cat - don't ask how. :bounce:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Stupidest thing ever I know......probably cost under $50 to make it.

Y’all don’t have to tell me you ran off and bought one......?

There is absolutely no mess, just a bag of poop to replace when the app lets you know to change it ?

I don’t smell it and I don’t have to change out a nasty litter box.......yep, worth every penny!

greg j

Used to have an automated litter box several years ago. Ran on several D batteries.
Darn cat used it but, it was motion activated and he would just go in and out of it just
to make it cycle. I would watch him, he'd go in it and do nothing and then step out and watch it cycle and then when it stopped he would go in again. Replaced batteries a couple of time a week. Finally got rid of it.

Tom W.

We got an electric box at PetSmart when we got our kitten. It ain't as fancy as your box, uses some white chrystaline stuff for litter, and doesn't stink like tidy cat or the other cat litters. Twenty minutes after the cat uses the box it will clean itself, pushing the cat dump into a trap in the box. The kitten will stop whatever she's doing and run into the room where the box is to watch it work....