Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mornin!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I`d ask that ya`ll keep a young family member of mine in your prayers. No details, but we`ll be much obliged. Thank you kindly.

Done, sir!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning crew, been a busy couple days with some fun mixed in. Anytime the boss wants to finish up our meetings with show girls handing out champagne I approve.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Waiting on my ride home...

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Good morning crew, been a busy couple days with some fun mixed in. Anytime the boss wants to finish up our meetings with show girls handing out champagne I approve.
:eek::bounce:"worthless::rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Your outta luck but they had a dude dressed up like Elton John in all the feathers and a lady like Dolly directing folks to the bar and serving line. Quite a party.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Happy Lupine Day! Y'all don't forget to go out and spend your whole pay check to make Halmark and the south American flower growers rich.
Isn't THAT the truth. Stupidest holiday of the year. :rolleyes:
After working in the flower/gift industry for 19 years, I despise it. :mad:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
All this roses come from SA With buds unopened. I hauled 747s full them back in my cargo days. Bought the opened ones at $2 a dozen, gave them away to the hotel staff.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Isn't THAT the truth. Stupidest holiday of the year. :rolleyes:
After working in the flower/gift industry for 19 years, I despise it. :mad:

Yeah, but it's a great excuse for Chocolate lovers such as my self. :biggrin3:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Yeah, but it's a great excuse for Chocolate lovers such as my self. :biggrin3:
I'll get ours tomorrow. 1/2 off. :rockon::rockon: H22 does like those little red heart shaped boxes full of chocolate. :bounce::bounce:facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Your outta luck but they had a dude dressed up like Elton John in all the feathers and a lady like Dolly directing folks to the bar and serving line. Quite a party.
:rockon::rockon::rockon::yeah::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.