The Torture!!

krizia829

Our Spypoint and Moultrie Cams are on fire with bucks moving the last few days & I have to wait!! This stinks!! Living 9 hours away from camp is tough.. Someone get us out of south FL please!! :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_4695.JPG
    IMG_4695.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4698.JPG
    IMG_4698.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4699.JPG
    IMG_4699.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4702.JPG
    IMG_4702.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4774.JPG
    IMG_4774.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4815.JPG
    IMG_4815.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4822.JPG
    IMG_4822.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4829.JPG
    IMG_4829.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4830.JPG
    IMG_4830.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4833.JPG
    IMG_4833.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 94

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I don’t know where your camera is but I am certain there are homes for sale there ;)

krizia829

I don’t know where your camera is but I am certain there are homes for sale there ;)
lol plenty of homes and properties for sale, but Mr President isn't making it easy on us! People are asking for some crazy prices not even close to what they're worth!

transfixer

lol plenty of homes and properties for sale, but Mr President isn't making it easy on us! People are asking for some crazy prices not even close to what they're worth!

Yes, and unfortunately it will be that way a while longer, there will be an adjustment at some point in the future, but the interest rate will probably still be up there even when the prices come back down

I'm waiting to sell mine and move elsewhere as well, I've got plenty of equity, but currently can't even downsize to the area I want without spending the same or even more than what I'd sell mine for !

Kev

You can find deals but you have to look hard and find something where a real estate agent isn’t involve. That would be hard though if you don’t live in the area now.

Blackston

I’m working within 10 miles of 5 cameras and they are gettin pretty active…. It’s tough for a workin fella !!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Yes, and unfortunately it will be that way a while longer, there will be an adjustment at some point in the future, but the interest rate will probably still be up there even when the prices come back down

I'm waiting to sell mine and move elsewhere as well, I've got plenty of equity, but currently can't even downsize to the area I want without spending the same or even more than what I'd sell mine for !
Man this! And yeah, the bucks are moving! My wife says I need a cell cam, but I don’t know where I’d put it and I too think it might be a bad idea.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Love my cell cam. I get some great pics. Not getting much buck activity yet, but then the rut isn't till January in South Alabama. Heck I still have 2 weeks to gun season starts.

As far as real estate, one has to watch for deals constantly and be ready to do the deal ASAP.

I looked at my property on Jan.9th. Closed the deal Feb. 14th.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

We are in the same boat. My house has nearly doubled in value but I can’t move due to sitting on a 2.25 mortgage. I want away from Atlanta suburbs. I’m looking to move to North AL.

transfixer

I don’t use cell cams and my wife is against me using them. If I had cell cams I’d get fired from work.

The guy who owns the shop I work at has a cell cam on his property where he lives, naturally after he leaves in the morning for work the property is quiet, and deer start to move around, he gets notifications all morning long, and is constantly on his phone checking the pics to the point it interferes with what he should be doing at the shop ! kinda ridiculous for a grown man in my opinion