Gone but not forgotten.
Coming out of religion into the Grace of God

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Galations 2 and the Jerusalem conference

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
The ministry of the 12 and the Apostle Paul's ministry

I have been watching Les Feldick on CTN here in Florida , he makes some interesting points of the gospel of the Kingdom and Paul's gospel.

He has been hammering I John as a Jewish epistle and says 1Jonh 1:9 does not apply to us. Do not sure I agree with his approach on Epistles of John as being Kingdom gospels only, plan to research my books on these Epistles. I am studying names of God right now but will finish tomorrow.

Israel

BANNED
I listened to about 6 minutes of the last vid posted.

It seems the case is being made that all except Paul (based loosely around Paul's refusal to be impressed by the mere stature and repute of men) had somehow "missed" that with which they had been entrusted.

Yet Paul also writes:

(For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles)
in Galatians

And in letters to the Corinthians does not seek to exceed either the message nor stature of Peter (nor even Apollos) when writing

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

and

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

It sounds rather (to me) cultish, elevating Paul to a stature he denied among the "other" apostles and workers.

Last edited:

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
I listened to about 6 minutes of the last vid posted.

It seems the case is being made that all except Paul (based loosely around Paul's refusal to be impressed by the mere stature and repute of men) had somehow "missed" that with which they had been entrusted.

Yet Paul also writes:

in Galatians

And in letters to the Corinthians does not seek to exceed either the message nor stature of Peter (nor even Apollos) when writing

and

It sounds rather (to me) cultish, elevating Paul to a stature he denied among the "other" apostles and workers.
IMO, that's what happens when men expect to find theological answers when asking only anthropological questions.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
The gospel of the circumcision and the gospel of the uncircumcision

Madman

IMO, that's what happens when men expect to find theological answers when asking only anthropological questions.
Yep, and IMO that is what happens when men 2000+ years removed from the writings and 1500 years removed from the great councils, and do not study nor have a inkling of the language nor the true culture, believe they can open a modern translation and 100% of the time "Rightly divide".

Many errant paths have flowed out of that they have.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
The Acts 15 conference and Galations 2:9-14

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Law and Grace

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Faith plus nothing

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
The Two Gospels