The W8 Buck

bilgerat

Senior
This was one of the first bucks I got on cam when I bought My property near Monticello Ga back in 19 , I called him the 'W6' {wide 6}, I think he was 2.5 then . He has been a fall resident on my place each year since, He disappears in late February and shows back up around time velvet sheds, He was a 8 point last fall hence the W8 upgrade. He showed back up last night on the feeder and he is still a 8 but has blossomed into a real big wide 8!!!! heres a few pic from last night, and a 2019 and 2020 pic
, Ive got a video ill post in a few,
Screenshot (47).pngScreenshot (48).pngWGI_0135 (2).JPGw85.jpg

Last edited:

Sixes

Good luck!

I'm guessing that he is gonna be a tough adversary. They get smart with a few years of living in the deer capital of Georgia

Big7

The Oracle
He's a whopper. :cheers:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great buck ! I love a wide rack . But he was a 8 in 2019 also , unless I’m missing something .

rosewood

Jim Boyd

Love the images!

Great history.

You bought your place the year before we bought ours.

Giant congrats ?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
He's still around, I believe he will be 5 this year, well outside the ears alreadyView attachment 1156206
Woohoo! Ya know B, there are times, albeit not too often, that I question the accuracy of historical claims with deer. I feel like I can recognize this guy! He’s way outside his ears already! I’m looking forward to seeing updates with this guy and hope you kill him late season so he can blow his neck up too! He’s a beast!