The wife likes woody's

stumpman

Banned
Guys the wife likes woody's even though she says I stay here to much. She said i pay attention to my typing and punctuation. where I didn't pay attention in school. she said ya'll are educating me. she just don't know what kind of education I'm getting Haah.

Toliver

Hi Mrs Stump!!!!!

Al33

Got a tell ya stumpman, you ARE doing a lot better with your grammar skills. :clap: :D I can now read your posts without turning blue. :bounce:

Tell the Mrs to sign on and get her own handle here. I promise, we want talk about you or send her PM's you wouldn't approve of. ;)

Seriously, you have been real nice addition to the circle around this here fire, even when you didn't use periods and commas. :) At least you do not type in all caps. Lord, I can't stand trying to read something in all caps. :(

Al

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Hi Mrs Stumpman!!!

I tried to type in all caps and when I saved it, it changed. Pretty cool.

You can tell when she isn't around or when he gets fired up. Then he doesnt use any puncuation. Pretty funny.

Last edited:

Toliver

Seriously, you have been real nice addition to the circle around this here fire,

Now how the devil do you expect me to run him off if you keep saying nice stuff about him?

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
stumpman said:
She said i pay attention to my typing and punctuation. where I didn't pay attention in school.

Seems like I remember her mentioning that when y'all came by the shop.;) :cool:

Sign her up stump? -- bet she could tell us some things about you?? :type:

Toliver

Sign her up stump? -- bet she could tell us some things about you??

Do we REALLY want to hear stories about how she catches him wearing her clothes?

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Well?? --- it is kinda slow tonight. ::huh:

Hoss

Hey Al,

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ALL CAPS HOW ABOUT ALL CAPS AND NO PUNCTUATION DOES MAKE IT A BIT TOUGH TO READ DOESN'T IT I THINK IT'S EVEN HARDER TO TYPE LIKE THIS

Hoss

Sorry Stumpman, couldn't resist a poke at Al. Good to have you here and yes it has gotten easier to read your posts. Keep up the good work.

Hoss

Al33

Toliver,

Ain't no way you are gonna run him off, he likes you too much for that. :D Matter of fact, you and bowbender are prolly his main entertainment. :bounce:

Al

H

HT2

Stump......

Speeelllinngggg and puncctuationn??????

I always wondered why I took 2 years of typing in school...... ::huh: ::huh: ::huh:

Howdy Mrs. Stump......... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

matthewsman

inever

hadanyproblemreadinganyofyoupostsstumpmansometimeswethinkalmostalikealmostsomepeoplewillneverunderstandpeoplelikeuswhateverwethinkwehavetohurryandputitdownwehavethoughtsfliittingaroundinourheadslikehummingbirdsandhavetohurrytodowhateverittakestogetthemoutdontlettoliverrunyououthesjustjealousofourintellectandconsiderabletypingskillsifyouwanttotypehowyoutypejustcontinuetodosoyouwonthearmemakingfunofyoudonnieohyeahsayhitomissstumpmananddontyougochangingnonejustbecauseshesbreathingdownyourneck

Toliver

matthewsman said:
hadanyproblemreadinganyofyoupostsstumpmansometimeswethinkalmostalikealmostsomepeoplewillneverunderstandpeoplelikeuswhateverwethinkwehavetohurryandputitdownwehavethoughtsfliittingaroundinourheadslikehummingbirdsandhavetohurrytodowhateverittakestogetthemoutdontlettoliverrunyououthesjustjealousofourintellectandconsiderabletypingskillsifyouwanttotypehowyoutypejustcontinuetodosoyouwonthearmemakingfunofyoudonnieohyeahsayhitomissstumpmananddontyougochangingnonejustbecauseshesbreathingdownyourneck

That took a lot of effort on your part, didn't it?

Al33

ROTFLMBO Donnie. :bounce: :bounce: Man, I don't think I could do that. :confused:

You and Hoss are on a roll tonight. :D :fine: :fine: :fine:

Thanks, I love to laugh.

Al

stumpman

Banned
From Mrs. Stump (also Stump Boys mom)

I must say it has been a great pleasure to have the Woody's website. Not only has it improved stumpman's grammar, spelling and punctuation (with a little help from his family including stumpboy who is only 9 years old) but it is really nice to have such wonderful people to communicate with. It was a real pleasure to meet Woody when we went by his shop a few weeks ago. Our whole family is looking forward to the Woody's picnic in a few months so we can meet these people that we feel we know so well but have never met personally. Thanks to Toliver and Bender for giving stumpman and all of the stump family such great laughs after a long day.

Thanks,

Stump Man's Better Half :type: :cool:

Toliver

That's because she knows most of us can read pretty fast. We usually type pretty slow for you, though, so you can keep up. :)

Hoss

Toliver....

Toliver said:
That's because she knows most of us can read pretty fast. We usually type pretty slow for you, though, so you can keep up. :)
Flag on play, 15 yard penalty, unsportsmanlike conduct, cheap shot. Second flag, 15 yard penalty unnecessary roughness. Do that again and you may get sent to the locker room.

Hoss