These BLASTED bass boats

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
10 year terms and credit requirements lower than what you need for Credit Card.

Yup. About $10 per month payment on each $1000 borrowed. They'll go 12 years on $15k borrowed, 15 years on $20 grand borrowed. 20 years on $50 grand or more.
Cue the actuaries to tell us how bad a deal that is, but I've got way more state-of-the-art boat then I need for under $500 a month. My last two financed boats, I sold them both for more than what I owed on them after 5 years.

Browniez

Yup. About $10 per month payment on each $1000 borrowed. They'll go 12 years on $15k borrowed, 15 years on $20 grand borrowed. 20 years on $50 grand or more.
Cue the actuaries to tell us how bad a deal that is, but I've got way more state-of-the-art boat then I need for under $500 a month. My last two financed boats, I sold them both for more than what I owed on them after 5 years.

And that boat is sweet!

You also seem to take impeccable care of your rig. That G3 you had was very well maintained. A lot of guys don’t do that.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
My Pro Team 175 Coastal was $18000 in 2013. Paid 8 grand cash...financed 10 grand, paid it off in a year and a half. Fish fresh and salt water in it.

I do have about 5 grand in electronics on it.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I sold them both for more than what I owed on them after 5 years.

And the G3 you sold me will be paid for by this summer...

I’m a freaking happy customer!!!

Thanks!

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

You also seem to take impeccable care of your rig. That G3 you had was very well maintained. A lot of guys don’t do that.
You should see it now.. you can eat off of it.. I’m on it now. If I spilled my beer I could use a straw to clean it up..:biggrin2:

Tarpfisher

I cant stand seeing those guys out there using live bait or holding up the show with their slow boats.

Its almost as bad as the guys hunting deer over corn LOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I can handle the wakes off those bass jerker boats in my 18’ Express a whole lot better than I can those wake boats that have a way too loud sound abusive devices in them.

goshenmountainman

I am very courteous to everyone out there on the lake when I fish. But I can't say the same for everyone else, I have seen stupid stuff done by all types of boaters, a guy just came out of a cove a couple days ago at Lanier in a bass boat and never even looked down the lake and went within 30 yds. of the front of my boat. I saw him coming way before he ran over me, when he turned and saw me I could tell that he soiled his pants pretty good. Also saw a kayaker on the boat ramp today, two lane ramp, he was getting his small trailer ready and putting his gear on it, while he sat there blocking that side, four bass boats put in and parked there trucks, "See all boaters do stupid stuff!' That same kayaker came down the bank, I was fishing a small rock ledge, we were probably 30 yds. from the bank. He paddled right through my lines like nothing, I told him I appreciate it and to have a nice day.

Cmp1

BANNED
I am very courteous to everyone out there on the lake when I fish. But I can't say the same for everyone else, I have seen stupid stuff done by all types of boaters, a guy just came out of a cove a couple days ago at Lanier in a bass boat and never even looked down the lake and went within 30 yds. of the front of my boat. I saw him coming way before he ran over me, when he turned and saw me I could tell that he soiled his pants pretty good. Also saw a kayaker on the boat ramp today, two lane ramp, he was getting his small trailer ready and putting his gear on it, while he sat there blocking that side, four bass boats put in and parked there trucks, "See all boaters do stupid stuff!' That same kayaker came down the bank, I was fishing a small rock ledge, we were probably 30 yds. from the bank. He paddled right through my lines like nothing, I told him I appreciate it and to have a nice day.
Why can't everyone be courteous?

Browning Slayer

To bad people build docks on the lake and think they own the lake.
Yep! Too bad people buy property just to have it destroyed by jerks that can’t follow laws cause they own bass boats and all water rights!!

Those folks that own land are jerks!!! Same as the ones that hog a boat launch to bet $20 bucks and carp fish for greenies..

Browning Slayer

But... but... muh $25 dollar entry fee... it gives me a right to be a jerk..

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer