These BLASTED bass boats

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Bass boats don't bother me. Yes some could have better manners. Jet skis can be annoying but not a big deal.

Ski boats and wake boats make me want to hurt somebody sometimes.

Scout'nStripers

Just wanted to start a thread about em, nothing more. I ain't been in my boat in a year so I cannot complain abut em and that upsets me.
Great post Joe. Gives the bass boat whiners a place to vent. Thankfully my bass boat has not been a part of these rogue bass boats creating havoc across these lakes. I watch mine like a hawk and I have a camera at the dock and it hasn't left the dock once to cause trouble. I think this may be a bass fisherman problem. Now these striper fishermen on the other hand.....facepalm:striper2.jpg

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Thankfully my bass boat has not been a part of these rogue bass boats creating havoc across these lakes.
It would be nice if it was just a “rogue” bass boat here and there..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Slayer knows what I'm talking about!
One of the 1st times in your new boat I watched one of those nasty bass boats get caught and passed. It was SWEET!

Not going to lie, it was a moral victory to catch one of those jerks and pass him like it was using a trolling motor..

That big ol Black hull stands out like a sore thumb and that Yamaha screams... move!!

j_seph

Great post Joe. Gives the bass boat whiners a place to vent. Thankfully my bass boat has not been a part of these rogue bass boats creating havoc across these lakes. I watch mine like a hawk and I have a camera at the dock and it hasn't left the dock once to cause trouble. I think this may be a bass fisherman problem. Now these striper fishermen on the other hand.....facepalm:View attachment 999122
Ohhhhh how I'd love to be pulling watch duty on this boat

Scout'nStripers

Here's one for the bass boat haters and one of my favorites. Play stupid games, win super prizes...

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Watched a pontoon boat walkt he dog on a bass boat at Oconee.:bounce: I have seen multiple pontoons on Oconee sporting 300 hp motors

Kev

But... but... muh $25 dollar entry fee... it gives me a right to be a jerk..
I don’t like jerks period. Whether they paid a $25 entry fee or whether they paid a million dollars to build a house on a .18 acre lot on the lake. When I go to a lake, I go to fish. I don’t understand why anyone would go drive circles in a wake boat and destroy the shoreline. But I guess they have the right.

Taco4x4

Sounds like some of you need to go find a farm pond to fish or stay on the bank. I trade my 25 dollar's for a few hundred dollar's on a regular basis. With that being said I try to respect all other fisherman. From the bank to whatever you happen to be in because I have been there and know how it feels. There is always that guy but we are not all like that. Just saying.

Worley

Just wanted to start a thread about em, nothing more. I ain't been in my boat in a year so I cannot complain abut em and that upsets me.
TP would be proud of you ?????

dank1296

Just let me have my Solo Skiff on Hollis Lathem and occasionally on Lanier during the week in winter and ill Leave yall alone.

Attachments

• IMG_3369.JPG
    IMG_3369.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 9

LTZ25

Sounds like some of you need to go find a farm pond to fish or stay on the bank. I trade my 25 dollar's for a few hundred dollar's on a regular basis. With that being said I try to respect all other fisherman. From the bank to whatever you happen to be in because I have been there and know how it feels. There is always that guy but we are not all like that. Just saying.
(y)

RamblinWreck

You can't stop me - I'm fishing no matter what. I take no guff from no man. Bring it, foo.
:cool:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Jet skiers are the WORST!
I have seen them come between us and the bank and have also seen them try to criss-cross and come so close to hitting each other it’s scary!