They haven't shut this group down yet?

The Fever

Got on here looking for an old post and was surprised to see they wrastled y'all into a fine little group. Kudo's to the admins!

Headed back to a Florida swamp! See y'all when its time to put in for Teal Tag Re-draws.

hrstille

All the old guys who couldn't kill anything, but blamed the youngins for messing them up, left the group.

All the youngins who claimed to know what they were doing, but really didn't have clue, left the group.

Pretty straight bunch now.

The Fever

All the old guys who couldn't kill anything, but blamed the youngins for messing them up, left the group.

All the youngins who claimed to know what they were doing, but really didn't have clue, left the group.

Pretty straight bunch now.

Year's on earth have a way of humbling a man ...

The Fever

I guess I am an old guy who kills ducks but still says youngins are messing up the sport I am a dinosaur.

Glad to see you're still looming large over the forum!

The Fever

What is this duck hunting y’all speak of.

Sweet mother of god ... They still allow Florida transplants to linger here?! Is that what the report feature is for?

MudDucker

Staff member
I had a place that was and most likely still loaded with woodies.
Had a great time hunting there.
the Ol man that had it past and that was the end of that.

I've hunted several lakes around Tally, but all but one was public. The public ones look like zoos these days.

The other was on a plantation owned by a Memphis banker I knew. It was special. I nearly cried at his funeral over the loss of that pond to me.

jdgator

I've hunted several lakes around Tally, but all but one was public. The public ones look like zoos these days.

The other was on a plantation owned by a Memphis banker I knew. It was special. I nearly cried at his funeral over the loss of that pond to me.

Tally born and raised... its a shame how much it has changed. I grew up hunting permanent blinds that we paddled to get to. Population growth, development, and shifting migrations are the culprit. I still hunt at Christmas though. It’s a family tradition.

Core Lokt

Paddled to, Iamonia huh?

I hunt a lake around tally that is right down the road from the house. I'll be sitting out this weekend and let the bafoons have it. I'm working from home now and will hunt during the week.

The Fever

Tally born and raised... its a shame how much it has changed. I grew up hunting permanent blinds that we paddled to get to. Population growth, development, and shifting migrations are the culprit. I still hunt at Christmas though. It’s a family tradition.

You should speak to the dudes who hunt SE Georgia. They echo a similar sentiment.

Never had a problem getting on birds in Tallahassee or getting away from folks.