They haven't shut this group down yet?

The Fever

Paddled to, Iamonia huh?

I hunt a lake around tally that is right down the road from the house. I'll be sitting out this weekend and let the bafoons have it. I'm working from home now and will hunt during the week.

Lakes were loaded with teal. I should have gone but I am running low on red meat for the freezer. Warden said the lakes weren't that busy either.

Core Lokt

I went once. had 1 teal decoy and killed it. didn't see any others on that hunt. The lake I hunt was covered with hunters. There is a boat ramp at the end of my road and I can see the traffic going down it. Don't believe everything the warden tells you.

MudDucker

Staff member
I can't tell you how many birds I killed in Iamonia years ago. I've been once since they did the electric motor only and just did fair. As with most public places these days, had someone set up nearly at the end of my decoy string.

Since all of the surrounding plantations started planting and flooding corn, the number of birds in the Tally lakes has dropped way off. Used to have access to a 2 acre pond close to one of the plantations and whenever they shoot, we got some shooting from birds fleeing their pond.

The Fever

I went once. had 1 teal decoy and killed it. didn't see any others on that hunt. The lake I hunt was covered with hunters. There is a boat ramp at the end of my road and I can see the traffic going down it. Don't believe everything the warden tells you.

You mean I can't trust what FWC says?!

The Fever

I can't tell you how many birds I killed in Iamonia years ago. I've been once since they did the electric motor only and just did fair. As with most public places these days, had someone set up nearly at the end of my decoy string.

Since all of the surrounding plantations started planting and flooding corn, the number of birds in the Tally lakes has dropped way off. Used to have access to a 2 acre pond close to one of the plantations and whenever they shoot, we got some shooting from birds fleeing their pond.

I just hug the property line but you're spot on. Private land hunters are ruining hunting for ducks here.

The Fever

Bet I know what road you live on ... I'll honk three times next time I pass