"They play both kinds of music...Bluegrass and Gospel...!"

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Heads up... NE Georgia/NW South Carolina, wanted to share, one of our favorite Bluegrass/Gospel bands will be playing at a church in Westminster, SC this Sunday 10/13. (Can't decide if this belongs in Spiritual forum, or here since it's Bluegrass)?

I'm guessing it's free, but I reckon a plate will be passed. If you could use a bit of uplifting of late, I highly recommend spending some time with them.

Sample:

Jubile, (was Dixie Jubilee), is a family from Woodstock, GA. Talented, genuine, spiritual.
Chauga Baptist Sunday Morning Sing w/Jubile

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I've seen Dixie Jubilee up close and personal and whatever label you want to give them, they are awesome. Musically talented family, from the instruments to the harmonies, they got it!

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Last edited:

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Hey! "Royalty" plays in Bremen, GA this Friday night 11/8 at the Mill Town Music Hall.

If you haven't seen Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, you might be missing something great. More pure musical talent on one stage than I've seen in a long time.

More Bluegrass, less Gospel. (Gee, I wonder if that normaldave guy likes Bluegrass music?)::ke: