Thieves finally got me

Bream Pole

I always have my boats under lock and key chained to something. I had 20-30 fishing rods and reels in my open carport. some of them very expensive. I kept thinking about and meaning to put them in the storage house. Well one morning waked up and they were gone. I didn't much feel like it, but I prayed for whoever took them and asked God to draw them to Jesus. I guess the only positive is they had somebody pray for them and that helped me too.

Nimrod71

I am sorry for you loss. But like the mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and roaches; thieves will always be with us. Yes it pays to be proactive and lock your stuff up. But always remember the Lord will handle it, the thieves will pay for your loss in the end. Also look for a bright spot, you can go look for a new and better boat now.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Some years back before I retired and moved to the Farm I had a 1956 aluminum trailer (like an old Airstream) set up there to camp in when I needed to. The local meth heads found it and stripped over half of the aluminum plates off the outside.

I would hope that Karma would intervene and have the rest fall on one of them but there was no such luck.

Doboy Dawg

18 years old. Maybe it will sink on them.
Not a chance, it was a Alumacraft and in just about as good condition as when I bought it.
Maybe they’ll get swamped in it.

I went to the Sheriffs office and filed a report today. The bad thing is both detectives and their Secretary had all had their Jon boats stolen out of their ponds in the last five years.

One neighbor is a deputy and the other one a highway patrol, both with their cars parked at home. The dirty jokers aren’t even deterred by the police cars.

These stinking meth heads would probably steel the police car if the scrap yards would take them.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Despise a thief bummer for your loss

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Go around the scrap yards and find it. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to make a copy of picture I'd when you scrap now.

stonecreek

3 years ago a group stole my BILs pontoon boat from the family farm pond. It took a pile of effort for there was no dock and they appeared to have drug it on the bank and loaded it on a regular trailer. We tried looking at scrap yards etc... no luck.

DSGB

My dad's aluminum Grumman canoe was stolen several years ago. It was chained to a small tree, but they just cut the tree down.

Doboy Dawg

The detective told me they caught one thief last year that admitted he scrapped a jon boat over in the next county. When they went to retrieve the boat it was gone.

LTZ25

The detective told me they caught one thief last year that admitted he scrapped a jon boat over in the next county. When they went to retrieve the boat it was gone.
That probably happens most all the times , scrap yards are well aware where these cut up boats are coming from .