This COVID has nearly killed me during the past 2 weeks and I desperately need your Prayers...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
UPDATED .....ON TUESDAY 12-6-2022

I don't have a clue just where I might have gotten this virus from BUT it has kicked my rear-end and has been stomping on me for the past 2 weeks now. I have also lost 16 pounds as I have not been able to eat or drink much of anything. This horrendous congestion and continuous coughing while trying to get some air back in my lungs has not allowed me to get any rest or sleep either. This entire happening feels more like several people have beat me to a pulp with baseball bats and then ran back and forth over me multiple times as I do believe that this is the absolute worse that I have ever felt.

My friends, I would appreciate your Prayers in hopes that this horrendous virus will go away as soon as possible.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hate to hear it, and hope you get to feeling better soon, man!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I don't have a clue just where I might have gotten this virus from BUT it has kicked my rear-end and has been stomping on me for the past 2 weeks now. I have also lost 16 pounds as I have not been able to eat or drink much of anything. This horrendous congestion and continuous coughing while trying to get some air back in my lungs has not allowed me to get any rest or sleep either. This entire happening feels more like several people have beat me to a pulp with baseball bats and then ran back and forth over me multiple times as I do believe that this is the absolute worse that I have ever felt.

My friends, I would appreciate your Prayers in hopes that this horrendous virus will go away as soon as possible.
EE,

Hope you kick this asap.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Prayers for you to recover soon EE !

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

Yes Sir

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro

Get an oxygen saturation meter for ur finger. If it gets low go to the hospital. If it's staying in the 90s suck it up you'll be fine.

Redbow

May of Lord of peace and hope touch you with his healing hands.

In 2019 I had the same symptoms you are experiencing. Took me 2 weeks or more to finally get better from the China flu.

Last edited: