This is a bunch of crap

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
LOL yall will be suicidal when you don't win a NC before kirby eats the NFL cheese and leaves

I would rather be suicidal instead of being forced to call UGA a basketball school like you Barners are having to do now!

Auburn football hiding in the shadows behind it's 2 big brothers..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

You need to change your avatar to a Banty rooster crowing
2whooo.jpg

ddavis1120

I strongly doubt it. I’d have to look it up, but the contracts for that neutral site basically means each school gets a hefty financial gain each time they’re the “away” team in that game.

Home/Home for the cocktail party would mean each school losing something like 1mil every other year. Even McGarity isn’t that stupid.

Kirby is making noise at the SEC meetings about losing a recruiting weekend because of the cocktail party. He may be angling for a home and home or a backdoor push to come up with some agreement where both schools can recruit in Jtown.

If both schools can recruit; it would give both an extra weekend every two years to recruit.

Could be Kirby's calling check and Mullen is still trying to figure out a double jump.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby is making noise at the SEC meetings about losing a recruiting weekend because of the cocktail party. He may be angling for a home and home or a backdoor push to come up with some agreement where both schools can recruit in Jtown.

If both schools can recruit; it would give both an extra weekend every two years to recruit.

Could be Kirby's calling check and Mullen is still trying to figure out a double jump.

I for one am tired of the Cocktail Party a 5 wood away from the UF campus. During the season, the NCAA says it is a quite period, and you can only recruit on campus. UF dont like leaving the State.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You got to play them all one way or the other. We just dont whine like AU does.

Browning Slayer

You got to play them all one way or the other. We just dont whine like AU does.

Auburn whines cause they want any kind of edge cause Bama and the Dawgs own them.

Daily Auburn sucks!

Browning Slayer

Kirby is making the push to cancel the cocktail party in Jacksonville. Our biggest rivalry and we can embarrass them in front of recruits??

I for one wouldn't mind seeing home and home games.

Might even get Bullgator up here for a road game!

brownceluse

I like it in Jacksonville. Who wants to go the swamp and fight off all the bacteria and diseases in that place. I agree beating them in their nasty stadium would be easy but it’s not worth the risk. We win down there and lose multiple players because they caught something Ajax won’t make go away! Just not worth it

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They need to do something to help Auburn, cause Gus dont seem to be helping much.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I like it in Jacksonville. Who wants to go the swamp and fight off all the bacteria and diseases in that place.

And that's just the students. Throw in the alumni and we're talking Superfund cleanup site.

Browning Slayer

So what you’re saying is Auburn was ahead until the last few years

Not really with my math...

UGA has won 13 of the last 16 games against the Barn... That's not in Auburn's favor..

And I thought this date change was suppose to help Auburn?