This is a one paragraph explanation of what anti hunters think of you

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Here's the Bio about the author of the article. Note that she got a degree in Journalism and not Biology. Sorry Michelle, but I prefer to listen to game biologist and not journalism majors.

Michelle Kretzer
Michelle first learned about the cruelty of factory farming while pursuing a degree in journalism at the University of Kentucky. She signed up for an agriculture course as an elective simply because it filled a hole in her schedule. That class, chosen by chance, precipitated her "aha" moment: She immediately stopped eating animals and started learning everything she could about animal rights. When not writing for PETA, she enjoys traveling, listening to The Beatles, spending time on the water near her home in Florida, and doting on her guinea pigs, Duke and Bogart, who were rescued during one of PETA's PetSmart investigations.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I read the first couple paragraphs before the paywall hit.

I started a thread last week about Florida banning dog racing and I stated that hunting would come next.

The trolls set in and the thread was locked(locking a thread about hunting getting banned by liberals, on a hunting forum).

The way this country is going it is probably inevitable.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Michelle can go to :bounce:

35 Whelen

"A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy." Ingrid Newkirk, President of PETA.

All you need to know about these people.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I wish I could take the one I just seen splattered into about 10 pieces in the hwy and put it on her porch

bany

I don’t like this thread. Now I have to study on what a PETA investigation is and how they had authority to “rescue” animals. Did they up their game? They used to remove them to a dumpster cause no one had the right to own an animal

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
It’s amazing the lack of education. Not only in the authors opinions but in the readers inability to decipher them from scientific facts. Sad.

chase870

Possum Sox
Well I suppose my predator hunting is what shes referring too. The ruthless killing of predators provides sport hunters with more deer rabbits and turkeys. She sure enough would hate me cause I kill those too

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I just can't get my mind around the idea that it's better to be torn apart and have you guts eaten, by a wolf, while you're still alive, than it is to be shot.

I'd rather be shot.