This is the Covid # that matters: the RT#

Cook&Bro

THANK-YOU !!!

IMO, yours is the most important post with respect to COVID that I have read. (Posts from those having direct knowledge treating patients are also very helpful.)

And the period when COVID mortality went into exponential decay in GA (however briefly) syncs with Rt < 1.0.

Solid info(y)

These are up-to-date values for Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing. It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading.

https://rt.live/us/GA
Media refused to this good news about Georgia & other states with good covid news.

Saw this below on the Bongino Report . . .

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ter-making-georgia-just-hit-3-month-low-covid

Georgia COVID-19 deaths hit 3-month low, as reopening belies predicted health catastrophe

The state's COVID-19 dashboard shows a seven-day running average of about 15.3 deaths per day as of June 15. The state's moving average has not been that low since March 28.
average number of daily deaths in the state has been on a marked decline for over two months, since it peaked on April 22 at an average of 43 deaths a day
low and continuously declining figures have defied earlier predictions that the state, which began reopening its economy on April 24, would soon see surging coronavirus numbers accompanied by a spiraling death rate
state's total number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients is also sharply down from April 24, when it listed a 4,221 people in state hospitals

All this really makes me curious how many people actually die from the common cold every year. If the common cold causes you to get pneumonia did you die from the cold or from the pneumonia? I know a healthy man who was nearly to a point of getting a ventilator from this virus and it’s not a week recovery but going to be several months for him. How in the world can this virus be so bad on one yet so many others never even know they have it. Is it possible that the flu and other viral colds are the same way and we just don’t know it? I’ve never heard of someone getting a flu test who doesn’t have symptoms.

Patriot44

I am convinced that we are all going to get it. It will kill loved ones, friends and family as it already has for many of us.

We are all going to catch it. Just prepare to handle it and sweat it out best as you can.

South GA Dawg

Redneck Emperor
I am convinced that we are all going to get it. It will kill loved ones, friends and family as it already has for many of us.

We are all going to catch it. Just prepare to handle it and sweat it out best as you can.
Just to be a pain I’m not going to get it.

StanB1

Every time “they” publish a number related to C-19, you should be comforted by the fact that the number is wrong.

Patriot44

Just to be a pain I’m not going to get it.
You’ll probably be doing yourself a favor to be honest. When I tested negative in late May, I as well as my Dr was hoping that I tested positive. For one, if I had it, I had recovered and also my Dr wanted me to donate plasma.

Getting another test in two weeks if I don’t get another COVID test this week given where I have been and some symptoms.

gunnurse

I will be sooooooooo glad when the election is over and the whole aspect of politics can be placed at ease. Will that be the tipping point?

South GA Dawg

Redneck Emperor
I will be sooooooooo glad when the election is over and the whole aspect of politics can be placed at ease. Will that be the tipping point?
I miss everybody here thinking they’re a constitutional lawyer instead of a doctor.