this is too much!!!!!!

stumpman

Banned
Welcome gottahunt . There are a few people to watch out for on here though. :D You will figure them out one is up in yankee town hunting now the other lives up there one had the name charlene ::ke: well youll see. Glad to have ya! :fine:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
gottahunt said:
not yet...but I can bass fish! :)

We have a winner!!! ---- a Woman that can identify Fish. :cool:

Instead of saying "one of those slippery slimey thingys". :D

Timbo

Opps, I forgot what this thread was about.What are talking about? :D

Handgunner

*LOL* Jim!

Gottahunt, welcome to the board! :fine:

gottahunt

Thanks...glad to be here.

Guess you could say I was "trained" right. I bait my own hook, take all my fish off when I catch them and clean my own fish. It was either that, or I didn't go fishing. Same with hunting...I do it all...well, most of it. And what I don't know, I want to learn...

I'm guessing the dog would probably do fine on it's own...ours always did. She had better balance on the boat than we did.

Handgunner

gottahunt said:

Guess you could say I was "trained" right. I bait my own hook, take all my fish off when I catch them and clean my own fish. It was either that, or I didn't go fishing. Same with hunting...I do it all...well, most of it. And what I don't know, I want to learn...

I'm guessing the dog would probably do fine on it's own...ours always did. She had better balance on the boat than we did.
Baits her own hook, cleans her own fish, willing to learn more???

PM Box is SURE to be full anytime now! I give it 36 hours. :bounce: ::ke:

Again welcome, Gottahunt! You're sure to fit right in... Careful though, some of these guys can be brutal... :D

H

HT2

Chuck........

Chuck Martin said:
That boy ain't right .............he just ain't right I tell ya :bounce:
Well.........

That is somethin' that I've never claimed to be......."RIGHT"!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: A little "OFF"......Well, maybe that shoe fits better!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome aboard "gotta"!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah one thing to remember.....

Whatever anybody says about me is more than likely a "big fat fib"!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm a pretty good feller.....

Just ask me!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Nick_T

Banned
gottahunt said:

Talk about like dangling a steak infront of a pack of coyotes. This aught to get interesting.

hehehehehe

Nick T

bilgerat

Senior
hey gotta

how about a picture of yourself. im sure all the single guys would love to see what a real woman who can fish and hunt looks like,if it will help i;ll post a pic of me , here it is

cowboyron

Bilgerat you're right this board is in fast forward and impossible to keep up with. It is with my puter anyways it is in slow motion these days. Think it's ill.

gotttahunt.......just ask and you shall recieve........just be careful at what you ask for. ;)

bilgerat

Senior
I might gripe a little now and then ,but at least I aint quitting woodys!!!

gottahunt

Oh I'm always careful what I ask for. What's the saying, "this ain't my first rodeo"... it may be ya'll that need to be careful what you ask for...